Part one

Dolphin man cried in his empty house, he went to YouTube for the companionship of his favorite YouTuber, Danny Gonzalez, when to his surprise.... IT WAS HIM! He was in his favorite YouTubers thumbnail! He eeeeked with joy and watched the video.
He knew he must go to him, his star crossed lover Danny.

Danny finished editing his next video and sighed. How long has it been since his wife left him? Three months? It felt like an eternity. All for what, to be with his so called best friend drew?!
Tears streamed down his plushy baby cheeks when he heard.... Someone knocking on his door!
He left his filming room to hear... a familiar sound.... Where had he heard it before?
his heart stopped... Could it be? Dolphin man?! After all this time

Dolphin man eeked with joy when Danny opened the door, tears streaming down his face.
DANNY? he whispered telepathically, MY LOVE
Danny wiped the tears off his baby face "yes... My love "
Dolphin man grabbed Danny and kissed him passionately.
Danny at first was in shock, but was overpowered with an unspoken desire.
" I.. I can't." he gasped, pulling himself away from Dolphin man, "I'm still not over my wife.... Or Drew..."
"WHO CARES ABOUT HIM, MY LOVER, THEY WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DO!" Dolphin man begged.
Danny gasped gently, he had never seen such passion from a lover, not even his ex wife Laura, or mistress Drew.
" FROM YOUR KISS I KNOW YOU WANT THIS!" Dolphin man cried telepathically "YOU WANT ME!"
"This is going so fast, I-"
"TRUE LOVE DOESN'T NEED TIME, JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME LIKE I DO!!!" Dolphin man cut him off.
" Dolphin man," Danny was shaking, "I...."

       TO BE CONTINUED