Danny gets arrested

"Hello there fellow Mexicans!" Danny 'lil narcotics boy' Gonzalez roared as he entered the local Chipotle.
"Does anyone have any extra fake IDs, preferably 18!"
Danny was arrested by KTPD and sentenced to prison for 6 months.

5 months in, Danny grew restless.
He longed - no YEARNED for his semi - aquatic hot mammal of action
He sat in his bed, talking and mumbling to himself about how he just wants love and freedom.
Suddenly, Jeffrey Epstiene appeared from a Hollywood style poster-hidden hole in the wall that seemed to have been made by a cunning, or hungry, prisoner.
"Hey there Dan Dan!" He winked, "I heard you were in the same jail as me and I thought I could bust you out... For a price."
"Jeffrey! I thought you died!" Danny squeaked.
"That's what the police want you to think Danny baby, I've really reverted to a tunneling rodent lifestyle in these here prison walls. Nature's laws are another thing I'm willing to pervert."

"Oh Jeffrey!" Danny jokingly scorned.

"Laugh now boy, your sins can't catch up to you in these tunnels, and my sins are like gonorrhea infected naked mole rats coming for blood."

"What the shite Jeffrey don't you have seeds to collect or inmates to molest? What is your purpose here?"
"Ah, my bad hunny!"he blushed.
"Well, I have dug burrows under this prison, perfect for someone looking to escape to their lovelorn little whale."

"And you could guide me out of here?"
"Yes" he chuckled, "for a price..."
"What do you want!" Me moaned annoyingly. "I'll give you anything! Money, drugs, me!"
"I want something better... Something more valuable..."
"What you wench just tell me!" Danny hissed, about to slap his pink lil booty.
"I want a lock of your ex wife's golden hair for my black rat magic! And to suck your little baby toes!"
Danny felt his goosebumps harden."my.. my toes?" He blushed.
Jeffrey lunged from his wall hole and caressed Danny's leg gently. "I bet they're so soft like voles toes..."
Danny blushed at his romantic gesture, but then a sudden wave of sadness came over him.
"Wouldn't that be cheating on DM? I would feel dirty being held in his arms, he loves my toes. He's fascinated by them.. I don't know if I want to do this..."
Jeffrey grabbed his collar and pulled him close.
"If you don't do as I say DM could be killed, or I could kill you! This is gonna happen one way or another dannykins, so don't resist my mousy ways! Meet me in this hole at twelve pm for the suckling, then I'll lead you to freedom with my rat Pierre who will bring me her hair. If you tell anyone I'll use your bones as armor baby... So don't mess this up!"

And with that Jeffrey Epstiene disappeared as soon as he came, disappearing into his rat domain.
Danny was torn but he knew what he must do, the war was escalating and he couldn't let DM get away from him again .
He clenched his toes and prepared for what lye afoot.