return of the king(s)

Danny sighed softly as he slammed his mansion door. "Baby I'm home!" He screamed to his husband, Post Malone.
Post elegantly ran down the foyér stairs and grasped his husband lovingly. "Wow" he whispered, "you take my breath away."
Danny's neck hairs hardened at the scent of lime in his darlings breath.
"Baby, I can smell it..."
"Oh.. no" Post gasped. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to this time!"
No matter how much post apologized and made exuses, Danny knew he didn't mean it. Post just couldn't stop eating tasty limón Doritos™ and it was tearing their marriage apart.

"I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU FOR DOLPHIN MAN WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!!!" Danny screamed, slapping Post Malones cool new Dorito tattoo.
Post slapped him in his baby smooth scrotum.
"AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD YOU I'D STOPPED SHOVING DORITOS UP MY ARSE-HOLE TO SAVE OUR MARRIAGE!"
Danny collapsed on the floor, selFISHly thinking of his fling with D.M.
" I understand."Danny gurgled, salt filled tears streaming from his eyeballs. "But what should we do about Dost?!?"
Just then their son Dost Magolez, a younger, sexier version of the both of them, walked into the foyer.
"I heard what just happened." He sulked.
"I think you two need to be separated for the while."
Danny and Post looked in each other's eyes knowingly.
They both knew their marriage was falling apart. Post had rekindled his limón dorito addiction and Danny didn't even care, the only thing he could think about was his ex-lover Dolphin Man.