Chapter 2: Adopted (Edited)

The world seemed to be a blur all around you...you were in someone's arms, that you could tell. You felt their strong arms holding you protectively as they rushed to only Oum knows where. You tried to speak, in a flash you seen it was your mother "Mommy"? You asked. Suddenly it's like you were six years old again.

Your mother looked at you with soft loving eyes as she said "My little prince" you ran up and hugged her really tight "MOMMY"!!! Your mother chuckled "My son we don't have a lot of time, your father he's-" you suddenly heard your father's voice behind her. "Right here" you let go of your mother and had wide eyes "DADDY"!!! You ran up and hugged him very tight, you began to cry into his lower shirt area.

Your mother walked over and hugged you both. Your dad wrapped his arms around you and your mother, you cried as they only shushed you. When you calmed down enough, your mother moved some hair out of your eyes "Heh baby you need a haircut" you smiled and said "Can I stay with you guys now"?

Both your parents smiled sadly and your father said "When your ready to depart the world of the living". You looked up at him as he pat your head "We will be watching you son, and when you are ready we will be waiting here for your arrival and when you finally are here we'll say Welcome Home". Your father seen you about to cry as he pulled you into a hug "B-but daddy I don't want to go back" you cried.

Your father then pats your back and separated from you before saying "Listen son I-" you then shouted "I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE"!!! Your father sighed and then put his hand on your chest. You were confused until he said "You know what is inside here"? You sniffled a tiny "Y-yes" he then said "If you ever feel alone my son just remember your mother and I will always be here".

He puts his hand on your heart, and then you touch his hand but you can no longer make contact with him. Your father let's put a deep sigh "Our time is up just remember your mother and I love you" your mother then walked beside your dad and grabbed his hand before a bright light blinded you.

You opened your eyes and inhaled a huge lungful of air, you seen a bunch of doctors around you. You panicked and began to get up but a nurse held you down "It's ok it's ok your safe". You looked around "Momma? Daddy"? The doctors and nurses looked at each other. The nurse shrugged and said "it's going to be ok uh...what's your name"?

You looked at your skinny boney hands and said "My names Y/N L/N" a doctor gasped and said "You mean...L/N as in the the son of both F/N L/N and M/N L/N"? You nodded in response. They all looked down on sadness before a nurse said "you should get some rest...but first you need to eat".

Times skip

You ate a huge full meal, it was all delicious, as the days pass by, you began to get your strength back. You looked more healthy the hospital kept you clean, healthy, and most of all fed. One day they decided to let you go, but you come to know the doctors and nurses very well, one even treated you as if you were their own son.

But all good things must come to an end, you got escorted out of the hospital and when you arrived out doors a woman was waiting for you. She had long blond messy hair, and had one prosthetic arm, she had beautiful purple eyes. She smiled at you and said "Hello Y/N I'm Yang Xiao Long I'm the one who got you safe inside the hospital". You looked up at her and smiled "Hello miss I'm Y/N L/N it's nice to meet you".

She then said "I'd like you to meet someone special to me and trust me she's very gentle". Just then a woman wearing a black outfit, walked out behind the car they were in. Your hand began to shake as you seen the cat ears, you had flashbacks of the time your parents got murdered. You stepped back but then steadied yourself and put on a smile she's not a threat Y/N there's no need to feel scared the woman let a soft smile on her face. She then said "Hello Y/N I'm Blake Belladonna I'm Yang's wife".

You then held your left hand from shaking "H-hello Blake I'm Y/N I-it's a pleasure t-to meet you". Blake looked concerned "Are you ok Y/N"? You nodded and said "Yeah sorry I'm just a little hungry". Blake and Yang smiled softly and said in perfect sync "We can fix that".

You got fed a whole King sized dinner. During that time you got to learn more about Yang and Blake, they were actually the hero's who saved the planet from the Grimm. You were amazed that you got saved by celebrities. You got to go to an Arcade, a movie and to basically sum it up...you got spoiled the entire day.

And then you were back in their car driving to Oum knows where "Hey Y/N we got a question for you"? Asks Yang, you then say "I'm all ears miss Yang" Yang chuckles "Just Yang is fine sweetie" she then says "How would you like to live with me and Blake"?.

You froze and then a smile replaces your shocked expression "YES PLEASE"!!  They both laugh "Then it's settled Ok we have to go sign the papers if you want to be a part of our family".

Time skip

After you got registered to be a foster child, and been put up for adoption and then got adopted by Yang and Blake, you drove away from the city to a small house in the woods. This house was the same one where Yang and Ruby grew up in.

You exited the car and stared at the house that would be your new home. Yang and Blake opened the door as they let you take a look around. They were happy to finally have a child that they could call their own.

You went into every room and then you seen one that stood out from the rest. It had one red wall and one Yellow wall, Yang chuckled "Heh this was mine and my sisters Room when we were kids". You looked at her "Is she still around"? Yang smiled and said "Yes she is".

That night you finally found happiness again and you had found a new home.

Hello my Susanoo army I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anywho this is Susanoo and that's a rap. Ps I fixed the mistakes and added some things. So I hope you like this version better than the original

Word count 1200