seventeen

seventeen

wonyoung

We were wondering where should we go to hangout, and I was deadly hoping that they wont find any interesting place because it was night already and if we went to anywhere it means to go home alone in the dark night.

"Karaoke!, we haven't gone there all together in a long time!" Said chaewon and my hopes all dropped.

"YEyyy , you are right!" said Yuri as she grinned happily and held my hand " You are coming too right?" she asked all happily and I didn't want to make her sad so I nodded.

Minju Unnie is going to kill me if she found out that I am hanging out in night, but what should I do? With these four I always end up going home late.

We headed to the karaoke and it was Crazy!

Junho and Chaewon were singing couple songs and do disgusting things which made me want to puke.

I looked to my right and I saw Yuri laughing her ass off. My left was sihoon who just looked at them with smiles over  his face.

For god sake!, am I the only one who wants to puke???

Thanks god sihoon got up and changed the music into a cute song whom suit him so good.

I enjoyed it, my Boyfrie- oh I mean Ex was absolutely awesome not to praise him.

I moved with the song as I clapped, and those three crazy people who were sitting beside me where looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I mouthed them as I glared at them and Chaewon started her smirk.

"You were frowning when we were singing but now when sihoon is the one you are dancing with the song... something is fishy" she smirked with Junho.

"Shut up , he sings well. You cant deny it." I ignored her and enjoyed his voice.

He will be on the top as soon as he debut, I am sure.

I clapped as the song finished.

"You were good." I smiled and he smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck "Thanks".

"You should sing a couple song like we did right?" Junho said and What???

"Huh?" I asked and Yuri nodded.

"Of course they should" she said as she got up with her devilish smile and put on Trouble Maker- Trouble maker.

"Great song" Chaewon said as she winked at Yuri making her laugh and here we were standing awkwardly while they were clapping.

"Wonyoung, Don't be nervous. Just sing like the old days!" Yuri said and "I am not nervous!" I glared at her and they bust out laughing.

Damn it.

I started singing like a professional as I glared at them while they were laughing sihoon oppa hesitated at first but then he started singing too and we both ended it with smiles .

*clap* *clap* they started clapping with laughing, I have such cheesy friends.

We both sat down and it was Yuri's turn we still had half hour left to sing and have fun.

We had a lot of fun as all of us got up and started dancing with the song Yuri.

It was fun hanging out with them after like a 3 month.. After me and sihoon broke up 3 months ago, I haven't talked with any of them I was busy with my school life as I quitted going to the dance academy.

-

We went to a restaurant near by, Junho said that he will pay and we all agreed, and to my luck sihoon had to sit just infront of me.