thirty nine

Chapter 39:

"I stare at the night sky shining back at our memories

Hoping the stars can hear my voice

Today will be the last day that I ever will cry for you

Tomorrow I will be awake with a new me and no more you

Everything we did before

Doesn't really matter anymore

I was a dreamer of a fairytale

Before you went and made me a hater..

Know that when you are sober

I probably would be dancing with another!

Between madness and reality

You learn not to love truly " Wonyoung's new song it topped the charts The group sihoon is going to debut in is having a reality show and their name is confirmed to be *ReBullet* and sihoon had became the leader their debut song name is *Chances* Wonyoung and sihoon never really talked after that.

Sihoon just avoided them, he wouldn't even come to see Yena anymore, only when they bump into each other in the company they talk a little but its not that little cutie sihoon anymore.

Hyewon is making her small screen debut with a drama called *the smile you make * she is the 4th lead actor, it's a good one for her first drama.

Chaeyeon and Yujin are mostly busy on variety shows, Dohyon is free for a while now . The company did a lot of works for them since they were their first idols , they were all glad that all the money and hard work the company used on them didn't go to waste.

They were all now facing the CEO in his office, he called them for a meeting.

"*A SONG FOR YOU* is a great program and I think it'll be a good chance for you, the director is my friend and specially asked for 3 of you to be guests. So what do you think?" The Ceo said and they all looked at each other "but don't we have to prepare a song writing for it?" asked Dohyon and the CEO nodded.

"yes its better to prepare a song if you go and that's in a week, I don't think that will be a problem since every one of you now have the writing talent " Ceo smiled and they nodded.

"So which one of you want to?" he said and Seungwoo put his hands up as he looked at others..

A second later Wonyoung also said she wanted to do it too "so who else want to?" the Ceo repeated with a smile and Wooshin said he would do it too.

"Great!, I have a great expectations for the three of you" The Ceo smiled and the three of them bowed.

As they walked out they saw *ReBullet* every one of them bowed with smiles while sihoon just bowed with a cold attitude , Wonyoung went to the back so she wont see sihoon, he noticed it and just signed his members to go "We are sorry, we have to practice." He said and bowed as he left.

"Why did sihoon Hyung turned so cold?" Dohyon asked and no one answered.

A WEEK LATER: AT *A SONG FOR YOU* BACK STAGE.

"Don't be nervous, we just have to sing good. keep your emotions right and focus on the lyrics okay?" Seungwoo said and they all nodded "THE HIGH WILL ALWAYS GO HIGH!" they cheered .

The Interview:

"How do you feel about your performance? Were you satisfied by the votes?" The Reporter asked and they looked at each other before answering

"We cant lie that we had 1st place in our minds, but 2nd is also great we are thankful that the audience liked our performance and voted for us even though we are still rookies." Seungwoo replied and the other two nodded.

"Wonyoung-shi how did you felt on the stage, you were the only girl" the reporter smiled and they chuckled.

"It felt great, it was like all the attentions were on me. it was awesome!" she replied with a grin and Wooshin shook her head "This Maknae already forgot that Me and Seungwoo hyun were on the stage too" he said and Wonyoung chuckled.

"That's called confident" Wonyoung replied and Wooshin chuckled.

"These are Tom& Jerry in real life" Seungwoo shook his head and the reporter laughed.

-

"Oppa how come you came today?" Wonyoung asked, Yohan has visited *the High* with food and now they are walking down the hallways.

"Wooshin was whining yesterday about how we never meet so I asked Dad to take a day off" Yohan smiled and Wonyoung grinned "he did a good thing for the first time in his life"

"You guys are still fighting ?" Yohan asked and Wonyoung chuckled "Well its his fault for always going on my nerves" "He smacked my head yesterday when I was drinking water and spilled it all over my face! Oh god I am getting angry thinking about him again" Wonyoung shook his head and Yohan laughed hard but they stopped when they saw sihoon infront of them with his members he did a small smile and bowed and before leaving with his members.

"Have you fought?" Yohan asked confusedly and Wonyoung nodded "Not my fault" she defended herself before he asks why and they continued their way.

------------

well everyoneeeee 

how does X1's come back feels like? we have been waiting for a while now but they made it quick so am happy.

COMMENt

VOTE

and love my other stories <3