mist

"Hey, (L/N)!" Kirishima cheerily shouted from behind you, startling you as you turned around. You nodded at him, signalling him quietly to continue the one sided conversation. "How are you today? Hopefully better than yesterday!" He smiled. His eyes showed sincerity, but his words seeped faked interest. "Dull pain." You replied, fidgeting with the folds of your black hoodie. You were allowed to substitute the school blazer for this, since the entire uniform made you uncomfortable. "Oh, okay... I'm guessing you want to talk to Shinso?" He nodded, scanning the room for his crazy-haired commrade. "I'll leave you to it then." Kirishima defeatedly walked back to his group of friends. You listened in, using your quirk to hear them.
"Yeah, no luck today, big boy?"
"I can't break him!"
"That's a bad way to put it..."
"Oh my gosh, Denki, will you shut up about that type of thing for one second?"
"Will you all shut up?! Why am I even any if your friends?!"
You sighed and looked at the desk you had cut into with a compass. Just a few doodles.

Your quirk, you may ask? Sound wave.
You could listen in on any type of sound vibrations in a steady frequency, like headphones, from any distance. If you could invision the place where the sound was coming from, you could hear it.

The door opened, and you looked up, your eyes meeting with his purple ones. You gave him a small smile, before deadpanning facially. He took his seat next to you, looking at the clock. "Good morning, Toshi." you mumbled.
"morning, (Y/N)."
"I love you, Toshi." you thought.