fog.

Like all days, the days dragged on slowly like no time was to move. Staring at the cracks in the wall or spiders on the window was a more interesting pass time than listening to Present Mic drone on and on about English grammar. Who even ever cared about English in a Japanese high-school? Even Iida looked tired.
However, it was the last lesson of the day, so hope did in fact show a little - light at the end of the tunnel.

As the shrill shriek of the bell rang out, you scrambled to your feet grabbed your things and ran to Yamada. "thanks, bye!" and with that, you ran out the room before anyone could even collect their things.

You left school grounds, around the corner and to the city. To a coffee shop you loved.
To meet the man you loved.

It was about five minutes you spent sipping absentmindedly on your caffeine filled boba drink, waiting for him to arrive. But it was a long wait for you. The thought excited your little heart - of his pale skin, stick body and fluffy hair. It all seemed so perfect to you - however stupid.

However, when he rounded the corner and came into veiw, you almost jumped out your chair. Calming yourself, you stretched your hands to stop the shaking, and waved him over.

A small smile reached his face for a second before disappearing back to blankness as he sat down and took his favourite drink that you lovingly ordered. "how was school?" he asked softly. You answered in your usual tone. He was the only person that could make you talk fully. "boring. no practical work." he frowned jokingly. "you know, you should pay attention. you're lucky you're in 1-A." that last sentence seemed a little sadly reminiscent. "You've got potential. Don't let me down and waste it!" he chuckled, checking his phone.

This is the best time in the world.