Chapter 2- Soulmates and teammates

The bubbly brunette walked through the front door of Stark Towers, (y/n) following behind him. Having changed before going to the cafe and having a visitor with him, he couldn't just scale the building and climb in his bedroom window like he usually did when he went out as his alter-ego, Spiderman. The pair walked through the detectors, Peter scanned his ID card and they were greeted by FRIDAY.

"Hello and welcome back Peter. Hello, Peters guest. I have notified boss and the team of your arrival." FRIDAYs smooth voice chimed from the speakers.

"Thanks and hello to you too, FRIDAY." Peter smiled at the nearest camera before he and his new Auntie hopped into the elevator and rode it to the floors reserved for the Avengers.

A small section of a vine compilation and lots of giggles later, the elevator dinged to notify to occupants that they had reached their destination, and the doors opened. 

"Hey, kid! How was your meeting with the dude or dudette?" A voice called from the living room as the movie that had been playing paused and the pair stepped out of the elevator.

"It was pretty good, if I do say so myself. We met at the park, then moved to a cafe, we talked and I earned myself the title of 'Auntie (y/n)'." (y/n) grinned, and all heads snapped to the new voice. Peter started laughing hysterically at the expressions of the Avengers.

"Who are you?" Clint demanded, standing along with Tony and Steve. 

"Guys, this is Auntie (y/n). She's great!" Peter exclaimed giving a close eyed smile.

"Aw, thanks, Petey." (y/n) replied, ruffling Peters hair. "Now then, I have a drawing for you, Natasha." She pulled a sketchpad out of her bag and opened it, flipping through it until she found the page she was looking for. She pulled it out from the perforated edge and closed the book. (y/n) slid the book back in her bag and started towards Natasha. 

Stopping in front of Natasha, (y/n) looked down at the drawing as Natasha stood and stepped towards her. 

"This . . . this is for you." (y/n) blushed slightly and held out the paper to Natasha. 

*Natasha's POV*

(y/n) held the paper out to my and I gently took it from her, twisting it around to look at it. It was a pastel of me and it was beautiful. I stared at it for a second before looking at (y/n). I held out my hand.

"May I?" I asked, and (y/n) put her hand in mine. I turned it around and pushed up the sleeve of her hoodie. On the inside of her wrist was a small red flower with the outline of a white and silver koi swimming around it. My eyes watered a little as I brought it to my mouth and kissed it, not caring about the other people in the room. 

"I never thought I'd actually find you." I smiled and pulled her closer before hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me in return and dug her head into my shoulder. I turned my head and kissed her temple before pulling away and facing the rest of the team. They were looking at us confused and I smiled, wiping my eyes and wrapping my arm around (y/n)s waist. 

"This is (y/n) and she's my soulmate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN-

Hope you guys are having a great weekend so far!