ignore

RUEL POV

my jaw dropped when i saw manaaki and naya basically sucking each others faces off. i had a sudden gut feeling rush in on me. i wasn't sure what it was but i just wanted to cry. i told becca that i was finding someone less obnoxious as her in thought of naya but now i think otherwise. naya was never like this, she was always innocent and didn't care about relationships. i knew this was not her, someone or something had made her like this.

i storm into the room with my eyebrows scrunched together showing no certain emotions. my heart was racing. when i stormed in, naya and manaaki jumped from their seats and glanced at me with an individual smirk, well, manaaki was smirking at me, trying to make me feel intimidated. on the other hand, naya was glaring at me with a fuming look plastered in her face and her finger pointed directly at me.

ruel: naya we need to talk.

naya: but i was- about what ruel huh

ruel: now

i motioned my hands towards the door, she walks out with me towards the lockers, hoping no one saw us.

ruel: what was that? what was all the shit you were doing in the music room with manaaki? tell. me.

naya: oh so i cant like anyone, you can't tell me what to do or what not to do.

ruel: i was looking for you, i left rebecca so i could talk to you about what she was saying. god you're so dramatic sometimes, you never let me speak EVER.

naya: I AM LETTING YOU SPEAK RIGHT NOW RUEL. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT. YOU DITCHED ME FOR REBECCA AND I THINK YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH.

ruel: done enough what

naya: enough to hurt me

ruel: what are you talking about. stop making this escalate so quickly into an issue that wouldn't have been one in the first place. oh my god you know what. you making out with manaaki. that's such a rebecca move. like don't eve-

naya: stop, i'm done with you. don't compare me to my enemy. i know my worth ruel. just stop. leave. I HATE YOU

i broke down right there. i covered my hands to stop my tears streaming down my face. she runs back in the room leaving me defenceless and crying a whole niagara falls.

author: hey it's cringe i'm sorry, hopefully it'll get better soon. i also haven't updated since idk, but i was too busy caught up with ruel and new releases. face to face mv and song is amazing. okay goodbye !!
updates will be up soon x