How Trump Got His Hair

Once upon a time...

Yes, you got that right. I'm starting it off with "once upon a time," but this isn't an ordinary story.

A wealthy dude walked into a hair salon. He went in and sat in one of the swivel chairs which people would swish around and fall and hopefully not get brain damage. He eyed the mirror as he saw the barber walking towards him.

"Which haircut would you like today?" said the barber. The dude whipped out his iPhone MegaXXX (of course, 'cause he's ridiculously rich). He showed a screenshot of the beaches in Bali during sunset. 

He boldly exclaimed, "This. I want my hair to look as sexy as the waves."

"Say no more," replied the barber as he got to work.

The barber styled his hair using a sh*t ton of hairspray and discovered a lot of bald spots. Apparently, the dude had undergone chemo just a couple of days ago. As he finished styling, he added some orange dye, because, in the guy's picture, the sunset was making the waves look more orange rather than blue. 

"Oh, sh*t!" yelled the barber as he accidentally poured triple the amount of dye he was supposed to apply on the dude's hair. He tried to play it cool and was in the process of rinsing out the dye. The dye had seeped in the dude's body, making him look orange. Luckily, the dude was incredibly happy with how he looked with all the orange dye and most importantly, the Bali waves hairstyle. He smiled and paid the barber $420 in cash (of course), and sashayed out.

And that, folks, is how Trump got his hair.