Insecure Kirishima x SMR lime

Ok just a small a/n about that pic. So I dont have to take 3 to 4 minutes looking for cute/sexy pics of the anime that is chosen I get these pics ahead of time. So if you guys have a pic you want me to make the main pic please send it to me on here. Also like I said in the last chapter. This will have mentions of eating disorders. If you are not ok with this then please do not read. Another thing I need some more requests. For now I will be doing some others I have not seen alot of. Im gonna shut up now and let you all read this story that i was so happy to make.
___________________________
((Reader-kun will be popular in this))
No one's Pov

Kirishima ((hope I spelled it right.)) Was looking at him self in the mirror. He hated what looked back. Now most people would say he looks hot or sexy. But to Kirishima his body was ugly. He hated himself. Everytime he looked at himself in the mirror all he saw was him being to fat and not manly. He just wished he could look good in his body. He wanted to look good for the only person that made him lose his breath. And no its not bakugou. It was you. He had a crush on you since you came to U.A. You were a student in class 1-A. Your quirk was the ability to teleport summon things and pick people up.((If anyone understands this reference I will do a request of anything the person wants.)) You were by far the most powerful in U.A. But to Kirishima he wasnt good enough for you. He though you wouldn't like him because his body was to fat and ugly. This is why he stopped eating. He would say hes eating to his friends and even Aizawa sensai. But in reality.....he was starving..... He hadn't eaten since you came to school. Of course Bakugou, Ashido, Sero, and Denkin were worried. And for this Bakugou tried to shove his food down Kirishima's throat. That just made things worse. Because Kirishima hadn't been eating his body reacted to the amount of food. This caused him to throw it up after that. And in front of you. He had never been so embarrassed in his life.

Kirishima's Pov

'Why am i like this..... My body is so ugly. (M/n)-senpai will never like me the way I am now.....I just need to lose a little more.....' I walked back to my bed and layed down trying not to passout like yesterday. Im glad someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened my door only for my eyes to widen. "(M/n)-senpai!?!?" "Hey Kiri! Bakugou told me where to find you!" He was smiling his bright smile like always. 'God he's hot' "umm Kiri? You there? Your zoned out." "Ah! Yes im here (M/n)-senpai!" I let him in. It was only then that I saw he had my favorite food with him. "Oh yea here! I got this for us to share!" 'He wants to share food with me?! B-but I can't!' I must have been shaking because the next thing I saw was senpai's angry face. "I knew it.... Your not eating.... Kuri why....?" I looked down ready to cry and make him leave but my body isn't as fast as his. 'But senpai is normally lazy.... I could run and hide!' Before i could even take a step senpai had me against the bed pinned there. "S-S-senpai?!" My face was currently putting my hair to shame as i stared at senpai's glowing (f/c) eyes. "How about I show you just how beautiful your body really is?~" all I could do was nod. I was speechless. "Your in for a wild night Kiri~ tomorrow your gonna eat. And I'm gonna help you~" he leaned down and kissed me roughly. God I love this man. And I'll never let him go.

___________________________

Ok that was fun to write. The next story is gonna be Ciel x SMR.
I do enjoy doing these. So please have fun requesting also I'm sorry this was short. Even though I loved to write this I didn't know what to write. So yea. Anyways keep a look out for an update to my first book and i also need some help. Im gonna do another story. This is gonna be an x fem reader. So I need to know what it should be like should i do a book like this one but seme fem reader? Or just do a character x fem reader? Comment what i should do.