A/n 2

Hey guys. I normally don't do these BC I know some people don't like them. Anyways I was thinking of doing a DBH book. (Detroit become human). The idea I had for it was the reader is Kamski's very first android. After finding out he could make them Kamski intends to destroy the reader leading to the reader to get scared and run off. The reader then lives for a while by being an error. The reader would have the ability's that Error Sans would have. Anyways the reader ends up needing more theriom ( let me know if I spelled that wrong and please correct me if I did. Its 5 am where I'm at and I have yet to sleep.) And heads out to find some. Only what he finds is that people not have more androids other than him being alive. He at first doesn't want to harm anyone and turns to dressing human to hide his face. He steals at first but soon finds that stealing small bits of theriom doesn't keep him alive for as long as it use to. He starts needing to steal it from broken android's who's begging and crying leads him to go insane. He starts taking from android's that are new. One day he sets his eyes on Cyber life's two newest models. An Rk800 and an Rk900. Will he get them or be found by Kamski?

Please tell me if you guys want me to do this as a story or if you guys want me to use this idea for something else? If you guys want this one please tell me who I should ship the reader with. I can do more than one character as well if you guys want.