Chapter 4

Daisy

My eyes slowly opened. My hands were tied and my mouth was gagged. I let out a frantic cry.

"Shh, everyone is safe," Peter said.

Wet and salty tears fell onto my lap. I calmed down a bit when I saw Forest in the backseat.

It felt like I was reliving my nightmare all over again. But this time, there was my daughter and best friend, too.

Peter slowly pulled into a driveway of a house.

"Where are we?" I said through the gag.

Peter ignored me and opened the car door. He opened the trunk and pulled out a scared Dove. She saw me and started sobbing. He then took Forest out of the car and then me.

Forest's blue eyes opened and she frantically thrashed around.

"I want my mommy and daddy!" She screamed.

"You are with your mommy and daddy! Now shut up!" Peter slapped her across the face, leaving a bright red mark on her cheek. She started to sob.

"I want my real daddy," she whispered.

"It'll be okay baby, we'll get out of here," I said.

"Shut the fuck up, Daisy!" Peter screamed.

He shoved us inside the house and locked the door with a key. I cursed quietly.

He pointed a gun against my head and whispered in my ear. "Now, let's get that piece of fabric off of you."

Forest tried to rush to me but I stopped her. "Go with Dove, I'll be okay." I said. She reluctantly went to Dove, embracing her. Dove hugged her back. I could see the anger in her eyes as she stared at Peter.

Peter led me to a room with a bed, the gun still pointed at my head. I could feel his hungry eyes staring at me the whole time.

I laid on the bed, trying to cover myself as best as I could with the robe. Peter kicked the gun to the side of the room.

"I've been waiting 5 years for this."

"Peter, please don't do this," I begged.

"I have waited for 5 years, the least you could do is let me touch you!"

Peter slid off the white silk, leaving my in my underwear. Though that was off quickly.

"Please, think of Forest!" I cried. Peter didn't listen as he pulled off his clothes.

"I love Liam! I'm married!" It fell upon deaf ears. Peter could only look at my body.

He thrusted inside of me, letting out a moan. "Daisy, this is better than last time." He held me down my putting a hand on my throat, squeezing gently.

And as he raped me for the second time, I felt broken.

Maybe I was destined to be with him for the rest of my life. Why did the universe want me to suffer?

I don't know. But at this point, I needed Forest to escape this place. Even if it meant I died in the process...