Chapter 1: Planning

Jimin woke up, rays of sun penetrating through the curtains.

He didn't want to go outside the sanctuary walls to go scavenging for food and other things people might need, but he knew there was no choice.
So he grudgingly sat up in his bed, stretching his limbs, before he got up and went to the bathroom, to get ready for the eventful day ahead.

In times like this that he's in now, you can't just go outside the walls without being accompanied by at least one or two others.

But the deal is, silently agree on upon many, you have to go with someone who is equally skilled or more skilled than you with a gun.

And if not, someone who can successfully wield a knife, or anything with some type of blade.
If none of that can be done, and you go outside the walls with no protection from others, you face containment for one month.

Jimin knew these rules well, almost like the back of his hand, but he could argue with himself about them because he was great with both things, but wielding blades just slightly less because his father didnt train him with them as well as guns.

His father didn't see it being all that bad, as Jimin could shoot a gun with such precision, and was greatly skilled with one.

But Jimin wasn't aware that a blade would be his downfall.

As Jimin finished in the bathroom, he heard a faint knock at his door.

"That must be Tae"

So he walked out of the bathroom and to the door, opening it, and was greeted by his best friends warm boxy  smile.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Morning. Me and Hobi were wondering if you'd be up to going out of the walls today."

"Maybe, I'll have to think about it. I don't know if I have enough ammo, or if any off my blades are sharp enough.
You know, since I've been practicing my skills at the practice field."

"Oh, come one. You know your more skilled with both than me and Hobi combined. You don't have to worry about anything. Not like us, anyway. So come on, come with us for some scavenging. I've heard that that's a great spot, since it's mostly out of the way of that big herd in that direction."

"I don't know, Tae."

"Come on. It'll be really rewarding if what they say is true about that building. I've heard that there's even a  box of things you can take if your going through a rough time."

"Fine. Just let me get ready. I'll see you in a bit. Meet you at the canteen with Hobi?"

"Yeah. That's a good place. We can stock up on food there."

And with that, Tae left, closing the door behind him.

Jimin was left standing behind the closed door, thinking about all of what he thought he needed to bring.

So he wrote himself a checklist:

● Gun (check)
● Ammo (low, but check)
● Blade (not as skilled, but check)
● Backpack (check)
● Food and water supplies (check)

After he finished his checklist, making sure he had something for every item, he headed out for the canteen, but not before put on some shoes and swinging a jacket around his shoulders.

After getting everything, he headed out of his door, closing it behind him.

---------

Hey!!!
Had a new story idea, hope you like it!!!
There will be a song that correlates with one of the chapters coming up.
Please tell me what you think of it and if I should go more into detail or not.

Bye!!💜💜