Girlfriend | Chapter Sixteen

Alec's POV

Today, is the day I ask Kat Funneh to be
My loving girlfriend.

Ally was helping me pick a suit, "Try this Navy Blue Suit." She hands me, I try it on and it looked perfect.

"It's an ehh...But I'll accept you to wear THAT." She gives a bitter answer, I rolled my eyes.

Mom enters the room and hands me a box, "Wear this scent," She demanded I nodded and sprayed it all over me.

Funneh's POV

I wore dress and heels, I fixed my hair into a flower braid, I apply lip gloss and a little bit of mascara.

I came downstairs and Gold was talking to Kyran, or should I say...snuggling? Haha.

"GUYS!" I yell, they stop hugging and blushed.

"Are we going or not?" I grinned, I took some water bottles and fresh minty candies.

We got in Kyran's car and drove our way to the Spring Dance.

Draco's POV

I and Kassidy held hands when we entered the building, I saw that Felicia girl growl.

She approaches me and pulls me away from Kassidy, "Why are you with that FREAK!?" She yells at me.

"Because I'm not a guy who hangs out with Pink Addicts." I push her away and went back to Kassidy.

Alec's POV

I drove myself to the dance, I saw Funneh sitting alone on the seats.

I sat beside her, "Hey." She looks at me blushing.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Wanna dance?" I ask her, she nods and pulls me up.

We danced on the dance floor while the DJ, Evan, played slow music.

I saw him staring at Kassidy who was happy with Draco, "Did you hear that Evan's girlfriend Bracci cheated on him?" I hear whispers behind me.

I kneeled down and a few people looked at me, I opened the box in my pocket and Funneh gasped.

"No..." She cries.

"Kat Funneh, will you be my girlfriend..?" I ask her...she hugs me and says yes.

"Yes! Yes!" She passionately kisses me on the lips, she stops and I hung the necklace around her neck.

Everyone clapped and I jump for my victory.

Kassidy's POV

I clapped at the view of Alec and Funneh together, I cry a little bit.

Draco hugs, me I kiss him on the lips with no stopping.

Kyran's POV

Gold clapped like crazy, I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapters lately!