College Life Chapter One

Funneh's POV
The sounds of teenagers gathering arlind the field, sitting on white & gold bleachers.

"Welcome to your first day in Verscic Heathens University! I know that all of you are excited to experience the college life, our dorms are completely furnished with fine and modern furniture." Some of the others murmured to each other, I look at the distance and see a familiar girl.
Kassidy!

She was with Draco, sitting at the very edge of the bleachers, "Of course, all of you can arrange the furniture in a different position. Try even decorating! Pets are allowed, rabbits, dogs, cats. Class pets are, acceptable." The headmaster of the university said, she was a woman who I assumed is in her 30s.

"Any more questions?" She looked at all of us, the only way I could find the rest of our friends was to ask a loud question.

I raise my hand and Mrs. Warein points at me, she's the headmaster.

"What's your name, darling?" She asks me, "I'm Funneh FairWell," I smile widely.

I saw Gold, Kyran, Lunar, Draco, Kassidy stand up waving at me.

"Ah yes! You're Mr. Oliver and Mrs. Anastasia FairWell's grand-daughter am I right?" I nodded.

"What's your question?" She calls me up front of the stage, I stood up and walk towards her, I analize to see if Alec was there.

"I was wondering if college student gatherings hosted by some of the students are allowed?" All of the students cheered, the specific word for that is 'PARTIES'

"I guess that is legal on the school grounds? But, you must have permission from the counselor and headmaster before throwing a student party." I gave an 'okay' sign to the others.

Alec's POV

The tapping of my sister's heel on the marbel floor irritated me, "Can you stop? Tapping your heel?" I groan.

She looks at me with an unamused reaction, "Can't you see I'm nervous? Besides, aren't you supposed to be at the VH University gathering?" My eyes light up.

"There's a gathering?" I stood up and took off my dark leaf green sweater.

"Oh my fries Alec! Change somewhere else!" Ally covered her eyes in disgust.

"Whatever, I'll pick you up after hr gathering okay? Good luck." She was about visit my grandma, who is in charge of a business.

And Ally, who's my younger sister was impatient and decided to skip college and apply for the family business instead as a department manager.
She stupid.

I got in my car which was color red, I drove my way to the college campus.

Which was 50 miles away from here, it's a private land hidden in a huge space of the forest, cleared out, and was cutted, LEGALLY.

A few minutes later

I was almost close to the campus land, it was really foggy for a few minutes, then there was a stone cemented sign that says.
'VERSCIC HEATHENS UNIVERSITY'
• 1983 •