Cinema of Love and Broken Expectations

(And... we are back!! Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is BROKI and welcome to my story!

Before we can start I really want to apologize for leaving this story behind, but I hope you guys can truly understand the situation I'm currently having-
Hope you're having such a good day with a good life hahaha!!
Any ways, let's start with this chapter!! But don't forget to vote and giving me your support!!

And now let's start!!)

Chapter 21: A Cinema of Love and Broken Expectations

The sun was shining and it was 7:30. The albino woke up, at the beginning he didn't remembered the main reason he slept on Panda's room. But apparently he remembered.
He saw Panda at his side. He was still sleeping, just as the day Ice Bear fell in love with Panda.

Ice Bear smiled and gave Panda a kiss on his forehead later on, He went to the kitchen and start to cook.

Meanwhile, Grizz woke up with a little headache. Maybe it was because of the big party they were celebrating or maybe not.

But the real reason was because he was confused... really confused.
He woke up and went to the bathroom. He saw his own face on the mirror, he decided to wash his face and brush his teeth.

After that, he noticed a good smell coming from the kitchen. He knew instantly it was Ice Bear cooking just as always.

'um... hello Ice Bear' said Grizz in an odd tone.
'Good Morning' answered Ice.
'what are you cooking? Because it smells amazing!'

Ice Bear smiled and told Grizz what he was cooking and the Grizzly bear got excited for eating it just like always.
He sat down in the chair, waiting for the food to arrive, he spent the time talking with Ice Bear about how awesome the party was.

Later on, the grizzly bear and the polar bear heard a door opening.

'Good Morning...' said a familiar voice who, of course, was from Panda's.
'Morning Panda!' Grizz said in an enthusiastic way.
'what is Ice Bear cooking? it doesn't looks like he's cooking the usual today' 'Right?' I thought the same thing. This is weird, but I don't care, FOOD is FOOD! But Um... Ice Bear hasn't finished cooking so you need to wait'
'hm... I see, well I will be on my room if you guys need something'

The panda went into his room and sit on one side of the bed. He was a little bit happy of last night events.
Especially the ones where Ice Bear was in there.

He smiled, and he went to see the gift Grizz and Ice Bear gave to him.
He could see the 3 bears together, and panda left some tears of happiness coming out.
Also he was happy because he was able to sleep with Ice Bear in his room for the first time.
He blushed and he decided to check his phone while he was waiting for the breakfast.

(Meanwhile in the kitchen)

'ugh!! I'm so tired! We did celebrate too much don't you think, Ice?' said Grizz laying his head on top of the table.
'Ice Bear agrees. But Ice Bear does not feels tired at all'
'hm... I see I see. Maybe is because you did sleep comfortable last night, Right?'

Suddenly it seems that the polar bear remembered that he slept with Panda last night he smiled and said...

'Ice Bear slept comfortable...'
'I'm very happy that you were able to sleep fine.
In my case I couldn't be able to sleep. I had something rolling on my head several times'