Prologue

So well this is just an AU about Bell's brother.Joining the loki familia after the destruction of Zeus familia, Also in this AU loki was forced by freya to exile Zeus from Orario. Just something i came up with. A few days ago please let me know what things i can do to improve anyway hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, To see only the blood and bodies of my comrades, Lying lifeless

On the cold rocky floor of the dungeon.

It was our mission to subdue this Dragon

although, It would've been an easy job. Little did we know that the same dragon we were up against, Was the one which killed my parents long ago. A black dragon so menacing and terrifying, That one look is enough to make even the bravest men

Scared. now it stood before me after snuffing the life out of my companions

I was next.

Struggling to stand up, One thing ruled my mind, As i saw friends i considered family get slaughtered 'I'm gonna kill this thing'. before looking up, I gazed at the beast

It was towering over me. Meeting my gaze i could feel my spine tingle, It was a dragon so powerful and large it could bring down first class adventurers easily, The thought made me think for a second.

'Can i really do this?'

But before doubts and concern flooded my mind, I remembered what it had done to everyone, my friends, my familia, That made me burn with passion and anger.

Not a second later i launched myself at it with blinding speed, I unsheathed my sword and slashed at its feet the blood pouring out, Made my mind at ease...but

Without me knowing it swung its tail at my back, Sending me crashing down on a nearby wall, Coughing up blood i stood up and held my sword high.

"Well if you were gonna make it easy, It wouldn't be fun now would it?"

Coughing up more blood, I knew i wasn't gonna last long, But i needed to at least make it regret what it did.Then again it gazed at me as if with pity and disgust, Charging once again i attempted a direct stab to its chest immediately it responded by covering it but that wasn't my goal, I used it's hand and climbed up to the Head before slashing an X manner at its eyes.

*ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The beast Roared in pain, as it's right eye could only see red it covered the wounded eye with its massive claw, before swinging its arm at me, I pointed my sword to its hand and its momentum made my sword Pierce it, again the dargon roared in pain.

but still its arm made contact with me and the force made me crash against a rock. Before our gazes met again this time it wasn't me on the disadvantage knowing this the dragon flew and disappeared in a moments notice, As i layed there broken bones and wounds all over the body trying to stand up, I was brought down by a sting of pain to my side, There i saw a large hole most likely to the claw of the dragon, even with me keeping pressure i was bleeding badly.

"Ah... I'm gonna die well it was bound to happen at least i got it good"

closing my eyes i saw a bright light