!Please Read!

Hello, my Starlings! I have a couple of very important things to discuss with you today. This won't take up too much of your time, so please, I really need your help on how this story is going to progress as well as a few other things! 

For starters, I am once again very sorry for posting another one of these, I feel like in the future this is going to turn into mostly a book of author notes! I know a lot of you are anxious about when the next chapter is coming out and I can proudly say that I have already started on it and for the most part have its structure planned out. However, I need your help. As you know, this next chapter "Opening Up Part 2" is going to be answering a lot of nervously awaited and heavy questions, meaning it will most like be a very long one, but for some reason I haven't been able to think of any. This is where I realized that many of you may have your own questions regarding Brian's reappearance and Tim's life up to now, or maybe even questions that have nothing to do with that. So please, if you could help me, I would appreciate it very much if you could ask me any and all questions that you have for Tim, Brian, Kayla, future characters, or even me! If they aren't ones that I am able to answer within "Opening Up Part 2", then I will answer them in a separate ask page for everyone to see. So don't be shy! I welcome any and all questions about this series, characters, etc, etc. No one is limited, so ask any and all you would like! As a writer, whether it be fan-fiction or an original work, I absolutely adore interacting with you! Another thing you could do, if interested, is offer you insights on things you would like to see in future chapters such as holidays, certain scenarios, or even topics you would like to see brought up! Thank you very much for reading this and taking time out of your day to think about everything! 

This second one is if you are a Creepypasta fan, or if you're not and want to help out you are still welcome to read! A while ago I had stated that I would be working on a Creepypasta boyfriend scenario book to experiment a little bit with writing styles and short writing. This is still happening! However, I also need a little bit of help with this. If anyone can, could you possibly help me by telling me what characters would be good for this and what kind of scenarios would be good to see? I already have two characters down as a definite and have their introductory chapters done, but beyond this i'm a tad clueless. Any and all help for this project is greatly appreciated! 

Thank you very much to everyone who is still with this story and are excited about how it is going and where it will lead! It makes me smile to see that people are still interested! I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with and reading your questions!  

Stay safe and make sure to drink lots of water, My Starlings! -Aries Starlight