First day

This is Aleah and this is a weird, sexy, crazy story of her first experience, she didn't see it happening this way, but boy did she enjoy it.

Aleah was already late for school, and she was so nervous. She hadn't been in school since she fixed her body up with surgery. She loved her body especially because she had nice big tits now. It was about 8:43 A.M about 4 minutes of class left. "Great,  first day back and I missed chem already, maybe I'll just go in and talk to the teacher, after all he is new he might understand my situation" Aleah thought to herself.

Soon after the bell rings and she runs in the class room to see a sexy muscular teacher, sitting at the desk. She can tell he noticed she was there, instead of speaking Aleah stared, taken away by the muscles shaped perfectly in the shirt, his flawless jawline and hazel eyes, his prefect juicy lips. "Hot damn, why did I miss this class" Aleah says under her breath. " How May I help you miss?" He says with his eye brow raised. Aleah still lost she doesn't answer, "miss?" He says again.

"Huh, oh sorry, you just..."Aleah says clearly nervous. "I just what?" He asks. "Um nothing, I'm Aleah sparks and I came so late I missed your class, I'm sorry" she says as she bites her lip, then she gets the sudden urge to look down. She sees a huge bulge and instantly gets wet. "Wow that would probably hurt" she says in her head. "Listen just come after school, we'll work something out because you missed a lot miss Aleah, and it's Mr.Parker." Just then she realizes he's staring at her chest. " ok see you then." she says walking away with a huge smile.

All day she could barely focus all she could think about was how sexy Mr.Parker is and how huge his bulge was. All she wanted to do was get on top of him. Even at lunch the bananas made her wet. Then she couldn't take it she had to caress her wet pussy. In English class she asked to use the bathroom. When she got in there she locked the door, and went into a stall. She pulls her skirt down and slowly opens her legs. She puts some spit on 3 of her fingers and starts rubbing he pussy. "Ohh Mr.Parker" she says as she fantasizes about him feeling her up.  She starts rubbing faster and it wasn't enough so she slipped in 2 fingers and goes in and out, in and out. "Oh fuck, yesss." She uses her other hand to rub her clit until she orgasms "OHHH FUCK ME" she has a nice orgasm and sits there for a minute.

"Oh shit, English class" in a panic Aleah pulls her skirt up washed her hands and ran back to English. She ran into Mr.Parker, he grabs her waist, and she is frozen, suddenly her chest is touching his, but then she apologizes and thanks him for catching her. As she walks away Mr.Parker watches her and licks his lips, "damn she's fine" he says . Aleah makes it to the class and the English teacher stares at her but she just lowers her head, Aleah knows she spent to much time out of class.

To be continued...