After school

Hey guys, I know it's been a long long time since I've continued and honestly I forgot about this story so I'm gonna continue it now .

     Aleah is sitting impatiently in her seat anxiously waiting for class to finish. She constantly looks at the clock as if that's gonna speed the time up, and the teacher notices she's not paying attention . "Ms.Sparks do you need to be somewhere" Mr. Jones asks very sternly. "What.. no sir sorry " she replies feeling embarrassed but then she notices him checking her out. Her feelings go from embarrassed to nervous . 20 minutes go by and the bell finally rings. Aleah flies out her seat just to hear Mr. Jones say "Aleah please stay after class I need to speak with you." Aleah obviously annoyed chooses to ignore him and go to Mr.Parkers class .

        Aleah can't get him out of her head and can barely focus as she approaches his room. She walks in and says "Mr. Parker? I'm here like you said" He notices her and signals her to come in, no words,  he was on the phone . "Ok thank you , I have to go now I have a conference with a student, bye now " Mr. Parker puts the phone down and bites his lip, only thing on Aleah mind is his cock shoved into her making her moan uncontrollably, she instantly gets wet with the thought of this . " don't be shy I won't bite you, come closer " Mr. Parker says with a seductive look in his eyes . Aleah comes right to the front of his desk and he tells her to sit in the desk directly in front of him. Of course she listens and sits down .

        A few minutes go by and they were just staring at each other. Mr. Parker then asks "so why were you late to my class Aleah?" Feeling a little sick Aleah says "I was feeling very insecure about my new body, it took me a while to feel good enough to go to school but I did come I just came late as you know." She says nervously biting her lip. "I see, well I'm gonna give you a work sheet, you complete it here and now and you'll be excused for your absence" Mr. Parker says as he starts printing a paper . He takes the paper from the printer and hands it to Aleah as he gives her a seductive look . Aleah instantly notices his bulge again .

       Minutes go by and Aleah notices him staring at her biting his lip, his look gets her wetter than she already was . He then gets up from his seat exposing his huge bulge once again, Aleahs pussy instantly starts throbbing at the sight of it. She swallows so much saliva she almost choked, but she wished she was choking on his cock . He walks to her and asks if she needed help and she tells him she doesn't . He stands behind her and Aleah can slightly feel his bulge on her head . He then starts to caress her shoulders and she looks at him .
He says "I'm just trying to help you relax it's okay." "Uh- ok " Aleah says .

      He slowly starts touching her neck moving closer and closer towards her nice big breast . "What are you mmm" Aleah tries to ask a question but starts moaning , Mr. Parker is now rubbing on her boobs . He slowly takes each of them out and slowly walks in front of her, he gives her a seductive look and starts licking each of her boobs "ohhh" Aleah moans and she rubs on Mr. Parker's cock . He then lifts up Aleahs skirt and slowly pulls her panties down . As he puts a finger on her Pussy she moans again "please touch me mmm."
"Oh you're real wet Aleah"  he says
"Please keep touching me " Aleah nearly screams.
Mr. Parker starts rubbing Aleahs pussy as he looks at her seeing she's enjoying it, then he starts licking it, he sticks his big tongue out slowly going up and down her pussy, and then he sticks his tongue in her.
"OHH FUCKK YESS" Aleah screams .
Mr. Parker has a huge smile on his face and starts to sticks his fingers in .
"FUCK FUCK FUCKK" Aleah screams with so much pleasure .
Then he stops right before she orgasms . With a devilish smile he says " better finish that worksheet" then he gets up and walks away going back to his desk not even 6 feet away .
"What" Aleah says realizing he wasn't gonna let her finish. Aleah now officially hot and bothered she opens her legs and stretches them to the desks beside her . Mr.Parker notices and raises an eye brow . Aleah bites her lip and puts one of her hands on her pussy .
"What are you doing" Mr. Parker asks. Aleah doesn't answer and starts rubbing her pussy.
"Oh daddy... FUCK" she says screaming from pleasure, one hand on her pussy and one on her boob .
"Since you won't finish me, I'll finish myself" she says as she continues to pleasure herself.
"Fuck... fuck me... ohh yess... fuck" she keeps saying .
"Stop that" Mr.Parker says.
"FUCKK meee yesss" Aleah says as she continues to finger fuck herself . Mr. Parker then gets up and grabs her by the neck, he stares at her and then shoved his tongue down Aleahs throat giving her a sexy passionate kiss .

To be continued...