1

So okay. I published a book with similar ideas, but I unpublished it. Sorry for all. But I think that this one is going to be better. Enjoy. 

"What do you think about this?"My brother Nick said putting a piggy mask on his face. I looked up from my suitcase and gave him a small laugh in return. ​​​

​​​​​​"I don't know Nick. If you are going to ask me every single time if that is okay to put inside a suitcase, our packing will take a lot longer." I said to my 11 years older brother. Yep. 

"Oh, (Y/n) you don't understand what kind of trouble do we, boys have." Nick said, rolling his bright blue eyes. I only smiled and looked down at my suitcase. Yeh we are packing, because we are moving. I really don't want to, but mom is tired at her old job so she found better job on an island called Griffin rock. I don't have anything against moving to a new home, just I'm a shy girl and I don't quite create new friendship in a matter of seconds. I really love my mom, but something I question is it really necessary?

"I really love mom, but do we really have to do this? New school, new home, town, friends? That's not for me and you know that. I like to be a lone wolf." I said to my brother. Nick looked at me, giving me a soft hug.

"I know (N/n), but things have to change and sometimes changes can lead to better quality of life. Maybe you will find someone you will like, but not love. That's to quick for a girl like you." My 25 years old brother is quite a overprotective male in this family. I don't have a dad. Mom said he did in laboratory, where he did some experiments and one day it was just a mistake and he was there in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nick gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Now let's keep packing. Mom will be home at four and she said we need to have things ready. The ferry take in two hours after her arrival." I nodded at him and stated packing. I just hope that when we get there, we will be happy.

Sorry for the short chapter, but this chapter is short, because of the beginning. And don't worry, other chapters will be around 1000 words long. 

I hope you enjoyed (still), add to your reading list and I would be grateful if you could comment on this story. 

XOXO writer

P.S don't report me, I know it's even on Quotev