Change.

Its raining tonight and its 3:54 AM here...

A cup of coffee,
Comfy quilt,
Warm bed,
Cold breeze,
Heavy raindrops,
You and your memories....

Its not always that during these kinda night people always think about their lovers but sometimes you can think of something that used to be an important part of your life. Now you look back and wonder how many things have changed, how many friends turned into strangers and strangers into friends.
If I look back and exactly 1 year before, my life was not at all like this but the question is am I happy? Satisfied? Changes are not always bad but they give you a chance to explore, they even give you space to think that maybe the pain in not worth it. The process of change is hard but changes are good sometimes YOU are the main problem and fail to recognize the dept of the situation but only focuses on blaming the change because you are not familiar with it, once you got familiar you find ways fit it somewhere that it will stay permanently but again... NOTHING IS CONSTANT...

Change will also change one day and you have to exchange the new one with the old one because thats how life works right?

We always says that live in present but how? Untill and unless we are not mentally prepared, we are not able to practice what we preach because subconsciously or unconsciously we are ignoring that and by accepting the change we can prove that WE ARE ACTUALLY LIVING IN PRESENT..

.......................................................................

I don't know what I have written above...
Just a late night thought....

Well its 4:11 AM now.