Black

Sometimes I wonder how can a color can have so many definitions in people's mind.

It is just a color guys then treat it like that only.

Many says that their soul is black.... what they want to imply through that? Is it a bad thing? If yes then how?

Many people wear black clothes to show that they are mourning over something. Why is it necessary to find a black dress to show it? You can be sad in white, blue, yellow and many other colors.

Many people do not like black people... why? They did not want themselves to like that. If it was in their hand then I am pretty sure they had colored themselves as white as they can to show people that they are the purest creature.

White people want some tan on their skin. Black people want to have white skin. And brown people experiment with their skin just have a bright complexion.

I often see on social media that people write 'black is my fav color' then why they treat this color with so much hatred?

Ever wonder that why we have created this much discrimination among colors?

Its us who made people's perception about the color so strong that they despise anyone or anything in that but when it comes to shopping their fav things then all they want is BLACK..... why? Because it's the new classy.. it's cool.. it's decent....

Then why we forget about it when it comes to people? Black people can be classy... they can be cool.. they can be decent... because duhhh THEY ARE BLACK (your fav color) HAVE SOME RESPECT!

First we need to change ourselves with small things then ask for bigger changes..

It always starts from Home.