23. Surprise Pt. 2

-Jungkooks POV-

I had him go in to the house as I brought our bags inside. He was on the patio looking out towards the ocean. I quickly grabbed my camera that I packed away. I was able to steal a couple shots of him before I walked over to him. "Whats on your mind love?" I asked wrapping my arms around his waist. He seemed to relax into me as we stood there quietly. "Im really happy Kooks. With you, you make me really happy." I smiled at that and give his shoulder a kiss. I pressed a few more kisses to his shoulder and up to his neck. It was nice, being here in this moment with him. I pulled him inside as we discussed what to do now.

Because honestly I dropped the ball on finding activities. I got us a nice beach house and got him here. Thats where my plans ended. "Well, lets go walk on the beach at sunset. I hear the sunsets are gorgeous here. Plus its romantic." He said as he situated himself on my lap. I felt bad about my lack of planning. But of course, my sunshine of a boyfriend is cheering me up. "Sweetheart, it doesnt matter what we do. As long as we are together and we are happy. Thats all that matters to me, okay?" He said as he brushed my hair back. He was always so positive even in a bad situation.

We went to go walk around and ended up going to the PCC place. "Its so pretty here! Oh look theres dancing going on. So cool." I said as we looked around the place. It was huge and alot of food everywhere. We got our food and we got a table close to the stage. "Hey want to go up and dance?" One of the workers said to Jimin who looked back at me with a smile. I leaned forward pecking his cheek and motioned him to go on. He looked so cute up there dancing with the people on stage. Thankfully, I brought my camera to snap photos of him having fun. "Have fun beautiful?" I asked once he took his seat again.

Ive had alot of reasons to feel happy in my life. My life is great and Jimin has made my life complete. Ive thought alot about what the future will hold for us. I know what I want and need. An that is Jimin, I want him with me forever. "It should be sunset soon. Lets go back?" I ask as we left the place. He nodded lacing our fingers together. The whole place was just beautiful and colorful. I snapped a few pictures of the place and of course some pictures of Jimin. "Oh babe look! Its so beautiful." Jimin squealed as we made it to the beach again. The sky was great, but my eyes were busy staring at something absolutely stunning.

We walked, sat and made out as the sun set in the distance. I carried him back to the house just in time for dinner. It wasnt long before he fell asleep in my arms. My life has been amazing with him. I cant imagine what my life would be like without him. I want him by my side forever. I grabbed his phone and moved out to the patio. I found his Moms number and dialed them on facetime. I was beyond nervous for this conversation. But I want this. "Hello my s-oh Jungkook? Everything okay dear?" His Mom said as she came into view. "Yes of course. Is Mr. Park around? I-I want to talk to the both of you." She nodded looking around. I waited until they were both in the view of the camera.

I took a deep breathe collecting my thoughts. "I didnt think I would find love. I didnt think I would be happy with someone. I didnt think I deserved that. But Jimin comes along and changes that for me. He means so much to me, and I couldnt even begin to describe my love for him. Your son is the most beautifulest man Ive met, inside and out. He deserves the world and all the finer things in life. I am in love with you Son. He makes me the happiest man in the world. A-And I wanted to ask the both of you. May I m-." I said to them before I was cut off. "Yes. We give our blessing. Its been a long time since we've seen him this happy. So yes, you may marry our son." They said as tears filled their eyes.

I talked with them longer before going back in to Jimin. He was still asleep, shirt discarded now. I climbed in next to him pulling him into my arms. "Mm your really warm. Maybe you should take your shirt off." I heard him mumble as he snuggled closer to me. I leaned down to peck at his cheeky smile before pulling my shirt off. I caressed his sides as we laid there. He was now fully awake tracing the lines on my chest. "We should have sex." Jimin said randomly as moved on top of me. I was taken by surprise by his bluntness. "Come on, dont you think it will be romantic? Making love to me with the sound of the waves in the background?" He said caressing my sides. I pulled him down connecting our lips.

-Jimins POV-

The next morning I woke up to see Jungkook sitting my the window. "Hey beautiful." He said as he moved back over to the bed. I watched as he grabbed a rag and wiped down my backsides. "Need any painkillers?" He asked as he trailed kisses up my spine. I giggled at the feeling turning to face him properly. "I feel fine. I just need you." I said pulling him down beside me. Being in Hawaii has been amazing, and his presence makes it so much better. He insisted he will pack the both of our bags. "Come on love. We have to go now." I nodded and followed him out to the car. Its been a great experience here, Ill definitely convince him to bring us again.

When we got home I was greeted my Taehyung and Yoongi. Jungkook went inside allowing us to talk. "Guess what Jimin!" Taehyung squealed practically jumping up and down. Thats when he showed me his hand. "You proposed!?" I squealed looking at the nice ring Taehyung had on. He told me everything and how Yoongi did it. I never doubted Yoongi was a romantic. Im really happy for them. But I wonder, will we ever get married? Does he want that with me? I went inside after congratulating the two again. Jungkook was passed out in the room already. "I love you." I said as I cuddled up to him allowing myself to fall asleep too.

----

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thoughts??