30. Our Forever Starts (End)

I couldnt resist💜 Also the q&a is still up, if you want to leave some questions go ahead!

-Jimins POV-

I was awoken by soft kisses trailing up my neck to my cheek. I turned to face Jungkook who had a big smile on his face. "Why are you so happy?" I asked as I pecked his lips but he held me in place as he connected our lips. "Im happy because Im marrying the most amazing guy in the world tomorrow." He said as he attacked my face with kisses. I cant believe its finally here. The best day of our lives is tomorrow. "Hey, should we look into that agency you found the other day?" Jungkook as he grabbed his laptop. I nodded sitting up beside him. We talked about so many things this past month and kids was a major topic. We knew that some changes going to need to happen but we are both excited to raise a family. Its going to work out fine.

The agency we found has a nice and informative website. "It says we can stop by and meet some of the kids. Its not far from here either." I said earning a nod from Jungkook. We got dressed and drove to the adoption agency. "Hello there, are you the Jeons?" The man at the desk greeted as causing me to blush at that. "If you will follow me. The kids we have under are agency are all housed here. They have round the clock care, due to the young ages of the children. Its playtime now, so you can go head inside. If you have questions, you can ask any of the staff members. Everyone is aware you are here so dont worry." We nodded and stepped into the big room. There had to be about 30 kids here.

We observed the kids for a bit before splitting to look around more. I sat near this little play structure when a little boy tripped over my shoe. "O-Owie. S-Sorry." The boy said as I leaned over to help him up. He was so adorable too! "Hi there. Whats your name?" I said as he sat on the ground to play with his toys. "Hi. 'M Yeonjun. W-Whats yours?" He said handing a block. "My name is Jimin. Im here with my husband, well soon to be husband." He giggled at that and I noticed Jungkook walk over to us. "Hey there." He said to Yeonjun who situated himself on my lap. "Hi. A-Are you the h-husbin?" He said smiling up at Jungkook. We talked with Yeonjun for a few more minutes before the kids needed to go.

We said our goodbyes to him but we were soon stopped by a lady. "I saw you both with Yeonjun. Hes a good kid, he was put into the system when he was about 2 months old. Your the first parents to even spare him a glance. So thank you." I glanced over to see Yeonjun who waved at us. "So, no one else is looking to adopt him?" Jungkook said with a concerned look on his face. The woman shook her head with a sad smile. Jungkook pulled me to the side. "I like the boy. And I can tell you do too. So, what now? Theres no better time then now. I mean, we can start the process today." I was surprised at the fact that he was even suggesting it. We were planning to wait a month after we were married. But Yeonjun is perfect. Hes a bright kid and he seems to like us alot.

-Jungkooks POV-

We started to fill the papers out and begin the process to adopt him. I couldnt bear the thought of leaving him to continue to be overlooked by parents. Hes 4 from what we learned. "So, because you two are widely known and live under a microscope of the media. We see no reason to believe you will be unfit to care from him. So, if you will sign here and we will put it in. And you cam go back there to help him gather his stuff." I nodded and we both signed our names. We went to the dorm areas where we saw Yeonjun hopping around. "T-They say Im being adopted. Is it you!?" He squealed as he jumped into Jimins arms. "Thats right. We are helping you gather your stuff. And then you can come home with us, for good." I said booping his nose earning a giggle. He motioned to be put down and helped us pack his clothes and toys.

We took him to get him some food from McDonalds before taking him home. I carried him as Jimin grabbed the bags. "So, as we mentioned. We are pretty wealthy. So home is pretty big. You see, Im a singer. And Jimin works on my team." I explained to him as he ate his food. His eyes were big as he looked around the apartment. "Daddy?" I jumped at the name looking down at him. "Where do I sleep?" I looked over at Jimin who was smiling at the interaction. I carried him to the spare room which had a nice bed already. "Do you like it?" I asked after setting him down. We enjoyed the rest of the day together. And we fell more in love with our child. He was beyond perfect and Im glad we decided to apopt him.

*Time skip*

I reluctantly left to go to the venue to get ready. Jimin is coming with Yeunjun, who is extremely excited to be our ring bearer. "Wait wait. Your telling me you have a son? And I get to meet him?" Jay Hyung said once I told him of how we decided to spend the day. I got dressed as Taehyung came in with a giggling Yeonjun. "Hey buddy. I want you to meet someone important to me." I said to him giving his cheek a peck. I let him go to Jay Hyung and instantly they got along great. "Okay, Tae is going to take you to Appa now. Ill see you soon, okay?" He nodded with a little pout. Gosh is it really possible to love someone this much? I got up to get myself changed. I cant believe this is finally happening. Im about to marry the love of my life. "You ready?" Jay Hyung said from the doorway. I took a deep breath and followed him to my spot.

I smiled at the sight of Yeonjun who came out on cue. After giving him a quick peck on the cheek, he went to stand beside Namjoon. And thats when I saw something, or rather someone breathtaking. It felt like everything was in slow motion. He was beautiful, his suit fit him so well. "Hi." He whispered as he grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful." I said back to him. I couldnt take my eyes off of him. And now it was time for our vows. "Jungkook, my love. When I met you I had no idea how much my life would change. I thought I would only get exposure for my talents of my work. But I gained a friend. You made me laugh, smile and cry. But you made me fall in love with you. You have a big heart, and you have showed me how beautiful life is. Ive never felt so loved and cared for before you." He started to say.

He wiped the tears from his eyes before continuing. "Ive never found someone who made me feel safe. Someone who allowed me to be heard. Made me feel valued as an equal. You gave me that. You gave me a love so pure that I am so grateful to have you. I love you and I am so ready to marry you." I reached over wiping his tears away. "You are the best thing thats every happened to me. You came into my life at a time where I felt empty. Lonely and looking for something real. You were sweet, honest, funny and you were real. You made me forget who I was, made me feel important to you. Never once did I doubt you. You are gentle, kind and supportive. Thing I need and you gave them to me. You understood me, you guided me. Helped me to be who I am today. You, I cant wait to spend forever with you. I love you Jeon Jimin." I said feeling impatient. I want to kiss him already.

Once the words were said I pulled him in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer to me. "I love you." He said against my lips. "I love you too baby." I kissed him one more time before we turned to our guest who were cheering for us. I turned to Yeonjun who was watching us with a smile. I reached my out to him as he perked up at that. "Daddy! Appa!" He said as I scooped him into my arms. I grabbed Jimins hand and led my family out. We walked through the hall and the rest of the guests followed us. The night felt like a dream come true. "Lets go home." Jimin said once everything was packed up. Yeonjun was already asleep in his arms so we just carefully placed him in his seat.

We cuddled up bed together and I felt like I could lay like this forever. With my husband. My love of my life. "I love Jeon Jungkook." He said with a big smile. "I love you Jeon Jimin." I said pulling him in for a kiss. We had so many great memories together. So mamy ups and downs, but we got through them. Hes my everything. I am married to the most beautiful man on this planet. Im going to spend forever and raise a family with him. He is mine forever. He is and always will be my Euphoria.

The End💜

-------------------------------

I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting this book! I really enjoyed writing this! 💜💜💜💜

Epilogue will be written for this:) 💜❤

I hope this was a satisfying end:)