10:- TRUTH

AFTER A WEEK

GRAY'S POV

"Hey Lyon, I guess we can proceed with that plan. Inform Mr.Bob about it. Don't forget, idiot."

I hissed at him as he has the tendency to forget the important informations.

"Okay...okay..Relax, I got it. Geez, can't you be a bit considerate towards me. I wonder how Juvia-chan is handling you."

He asked as he got up from the chair.

I rolled my eyes at the way he calls her but chose to remain silent instead of answering him.

Just then, the telephone on my table rings, "Hello Sir, someone named Jellal has come to meet you. Are you free now?" The receptionist asked.

"Guess, he must have found something about her." I thought to myself.

"Yeah, I had called him. Just let him in." I kept the call.

"Hey Lyon, where are you going?"

"Oh about that, I'm going on a date. Bye, just grant me permission. See you tomorrow." He smiled widely.

"Idiot, who will take care of the works at your table? Moreover, go after the working hours."

I shouted at him but he simply waved his hand and slipped away from the room.

But in one way, Lyon's absence is good as I can't believe him he will keep silent about Stella's matter from dad when Jellal shows up now.

Soon the glass door opened to reveal Jellal in casual clothing along with a file, "Hi Gray" He greeted me with a smile.

"Hello Jellal, come have a sit." 

"Thank you. So Gray, I got what you have asked for. Here this file holds all the needed information about that woman.
   And it looks like she is not the one who you are actually searching for even if she's literally the same person."

My eyes widened on hearing his investigation and wondered what he was saying.

"Wait, are you saying she is not Stella?" I asked as I got up from my chair.

Now I'm curious to know who that person is who's quite similar to her.

"She…………" Jellal finally me told everything.

FEW HOURS LATER

JUVIA'S POV

"So Juvia, how's Gray treating you now?" Mira-San asked her concern.

My smile grew wider hearing Gray-sama's name. Ever since, his friends talked to him about us.

He's been literally the same in his way of interacting but somewhere I can feel him to be a bit different from before.

"Oh he's been treating me the same way. But don't worry Mira-San, Gray-sama has not been less of a gentleman." I replied with a blush.

Seeing me, even Mira-San showed her usual pretty smile and patted my shoulder,
"Don't worry Juvia, he will come around the corner in no time. We are sure about it. Now go, do your work."

"Hai Captain" I saluted her enthusiastically.

After serving an old couple their dish, the cafe's door opened to reveal Meredy-chan and Lyon-San who held her waist while she hugged his arm.

"Hello Meredy-chan" I hugged her as soon as he came towards me leaving Lyon-San behind.

"Hi Juvia-chan, why didn't you come today?"