14:- CONFUSION CLEARED

AFTER FEW WEEKS

JUVIA'S POV

Currently, I and Meredy-chan were sitting in Erza-San's class and as usual she was doing fantastic job of teaching us the present day scenario and factors involved in setting up a new business.

"Okay class, hereby this completes my portion for your next week test. So prepare properly. Class dismissed."
Erza said as the bell rang and slowly the students dispersed.

"Erza-San!! Thank you for your class"
I and Meredy-chan said in unison which made her smile.

"So girls, how's your life going on? Especially you, Juvia." She asked me.

I blushed and told her everything is fine now as Gray-sama was being considerate and loving husband any girl can ask for.

"What about you, Meredy? Any boyfriend!!" Erza-San smirked.

"Oh yes!!! I'm currently dating Lyon Vastia. It's been three months now.
   Look here Erza-San, this is promise ring which my baby gifted me yesterday.
   And you know what, by the end of this week, I'm moving in with Lyon-chan…." Meredy-chan squealed and I joined along then I  hugged her.

I'm really happy for my best friend and looks like indeed Lyon-san is a gentleman unlike what Gray-sama told me.

But for me, Gray-sama is the perfect gentleman.

Erza-San wore her arms around out shoulders and hugged us. "Oh my cuties are happy, this makes me happy as well.
   And girls, just because you are staying with your beloved, don't forget to use protection…"

Hearing the last part, literally made us steam engine which made us red due to embarrassment, "Erza-San!!!"

We said in unison while she chuckled.

GRAY'S POV

As I signed those boring documents which my annoying cousin got it few minutes back, suddenly my mobile buzzed.

I hoped it to be Juvia but it was from Erza.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hi Gray, how you are free?"

I wondered what she needs hope it's not something which is bothering her.

"Yeah, you can talk to me now. Is something the matter?"

"Yes, actually its regarding the subject which I teach at the college and I need your help." Erza asked hesitantly.

"Sure let tell me, I will help you out in anyway I can.." I assured her. 

As she told me everything regarding the stuff which requires my assistance, for a minute I thought whether it would be possible but nevertheless I don't see any harm so I agreed.

"Okay Gray, come on time. Bye.."

I kept the mobile and returned back to signing the documents. 

'It will be a nice surprise indeed for her' I smirked at the thought of tomorrow's event.

LATER AT NIGHT

As I reached home, I was greeted with a wide smile from my wife.

"Welcome back, Gray-sama… How was your day at office?" She asked as she closed the gap between us.

I closed the door behind me and kept the laptop bag on top of shoe shelves and opened my arms.

Juvia blushed and hugged me tightly, "I'm back, Juvia…." I hugged her back.