6: My Parents Interrupt My First Kiss

Hey, Y'all! I would just like to give a quick shoutout to @Bookworm3178 for helping me plan and figure out this story. I am amazed at myself for getting this updated so fast. Like, just wow. Anyway, I guess I'm trying to make up for the fact that the week of June 16 I will not be able to update at all due to camp. The week after that, I might update but it's not likely.

*MRS. POTTER*

Me and Fleamont were going to visit Lexi again. We miss her a lot. When we got to the room though... Well I had to hold Fleamont back. There was Lexi awake and sitting up in her bed. That's not what was so shocking though. Sirius was kissing her. I was shocked and Fleamont looked mad. Sirius broke away and after a couple minutes, turned around. His eyes went wide and he stared at us. He looked terrified. I told Fleamont to go wait in the hallway. He reluctantly did, and Sirius calmed down considerably, though it was evident he was still nervous. I just walked over and gave Lexi a big hug. Then I turned to face Sirius. "Sirius, I just want to let you know that I am very happy that you are dating Lexi. We know and trust you and You are like a son to me." Sirius smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Potter." "don't mention it. Now I'm just going to give you a warning. If you hurt Lexi in any way, I won't be so kind as to tell Fleamont to leave." He gulps. "Yes ma'am!" I smile and let Fleamont in telling him that I already talked to Sirius. He nodded and gave Lexi a huge hug. After we talked with the healers about when she could leave, we went back home.

*LEXI*

After my parents left, James came back in with Lily and Remus. James was the first to speak. "When are you getting released?" I smiled at him, "As soon as they check me out one more time to make sure that I'm healthy." They all smiled at me. The healer came in and did one more check-up then told me I was free to go. I got up and nearly fell over as soon as I tried to stand. Luckily Sirius caught me before I fell. "I guess that's what happens when you are in a coma for two weeks." I said while laughing. We went to the fireplace in the lobby, with Sirius supporting me. We flooed back to Hogwarts. Madam Pomfrey gave me a potion to help my legs, and I went to the Gryffindor tower.

___________________________

I have stupid writers block. anyway, thank you for reading. Sorry about the short chapter but I uploaded two chapters in two days. Be surprised. It's probably not going to happen again any time soon.

Ok. So this chapter didn't have much editing. I changed like one word, and the beginning A/N. That's it.
<3 RileyOliviaBlack