EIGHT - AUSTRALIAN

[ CHANGBIN POV ]

I was on my way upstairs to get Felix some blankets, a pillow, food and water.

Felix. He was a unique person. He seemed....

Different.

He had soft, silky blonde hair. Big doe eyes and long eyelashes. Well prominent nose, pink plump lips. Pale white skin.

But the one thing that caught my attention was his freckles.

He had them almost everywhere on his face. Koreans usually didn't have freckles.

His freckles highlighted his face. It made him look more....pretty.

I kept my thoughts aside and grabbed few blankets and a pillow.

My hands were full. I had to call someone else to bring the food and water.

I took the blankets and the pillow and went to the kitchen, hoping to find someone there to help.

Luckily, Chan hyung was there helping himself with a tub of ice cream.

" So you're the one who finishes all our ice cream huh? " I asked as I caught him by surprise.

He quickly put back the ice cream in the refrigerator and turned towards me.

" Oh, Changbin. Do you need anything? And why are you carrying blankets and pillows? " he asked as if nothing had happened.

I laughed. " Actually I do hyung. Can you come with me with some food and water down to the basement? It's for the prisoner, these blankets and pillows are for him too "

" We've captured this Seungmin boy already? "

" No. We've kidnapped his best friend Felix by mistake "

" Hyunjin had one job. One job and he couldn't do it "

" Stop being rude. Also, I think Felix is half Australian. He has the accent. You both can maybe bond over it "

" Oh, an Australian! It's nice to have a fellow Australian around "

" Whatever. Can you put some food on a plate and come down to the basement with me or not? "

" Of course. Just give me a minute "

Chan just grabbed some sandwiches, fruits and put in a plate. He grabbed a bottle of water and kept both of them in a tray.

" We're set. Let's go " he said and led the way to the basement.

We walked down the flight of stairs and went inside the room where Felix was kept in.

I walked over to Felix and laid down the pillow and the blankets while Chan placed the tray with food on the ground beside him.

" Have some food. You look famished " Chan said to him. " Also I've heard you're half Australian? Is that true? "

" Um, yes. I am, actually. How did you come to know? "

" Your accent. It's clearly Australian " I replied. " It was easy to figure out "

" I'm Australian too, you know? " Chan said to him.

" Who are you, actually? " Felix questioned.

" Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Bang Chan or you can call me by my English name Christopher, Chris for short "

" I'm Lee Felix. What do you do here? "

" You must know Hyunjin right? I'm his advisor. I've been advising him in every point of his life. All his decisions are cross-checked by me "

" And Changbin, what is your job? " Felix asked me.

" I'm Hyunjin's second in command "

" You're basically, his servant  " he asked mockingly.

" Just eat your food Felix. Come on Chan, let's leave him alone " I said, grabbed Chan's hand and walked out the door.

Author

I'll be only update on the weekends.
So sorry about that :'(

I'm currently not well too, I was down with a very bad fever.
I'm a little better now. I made this chapter just for Changbin's birthday today.

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Happy Birthday Changbin!!!You're literally the Rap King of kpop

You're literally the Rap King of kpop.
Continue to rap, write and produce songs awesomely.
You're literally the best.