20

Tomorrow is their birthday

I wake up by knocks on my door. I look at my phone while rubbing my eyes and read 6:45 AM. "What's uppp it's early" i finally answer. "Please get downstairs. 5 minutes" i hear Jaden say, and i frown. I decide not to ask him why because he probably won't tell anyway. I stretch and get out of bed, making a bun in my hair and taking my phone, before going downstairs as said.

I walk into the living room and see both of our parents sitting on the kitchen island with Jaden. "Goodmorning sweety" both of my parents say, and i say goodmorning back. I look at them questionable and walk up to them. "What's happening?" i ask them, and sit down with them. "I had to wake you up so we could tell mom and dad bye" Jaden explains to me, and i frown at him. "Why? What are we doing?" i ask him, and all of them smile at me. "Tomorrow is our birthday right?" he tells me, and i nod. "Do you remember how i told you i'd get to fix something?" he goes on, and i think for a second but shake my head. "Jaden's taking you to see your friends for some days" Dad tells me, and i look at them with wide eyes. "No way, really?!" i get all excited and look at Jaden, who nods. "I'm taking you to Noen's by tonight and tomorrow we're meeting up with Anthony and Chase there" he starts explaining to me, and i get out of my chair and walk up to him to hug him tight. "I love you so much omg" i hug him and start jumping around in joy. "It's been a long time ago that we saw you this awake at 7 AM" mom laughs, and the others do too. "I'm so happy" i keep repeating, and Jaden smiles at me. "Wait Jaden should i give you your birthday present already too?" i ask him next. "That seems fair to me" Dad answers for him, and Jaden nods while he shrugs his shoulders. 

I quickly run upstairs and take his present out of my drawer before going back downstairs. I put it in front of him. "Happy early birthday biggie" i tell him, and look at him waiting for him to open it. He carefully unwraps the paper and get's the shoe box out. "There's no way you got me new sneakers" he says happily, and i smile at him and tell him to open it. He does as told and a smile grows on his face. "These are sickkk thank you so much" he tells me, and i point to the box. "Look better" i tell him, waiting for him to find the few rings too. He take them out and looks closely. "Damnnn thanks" he says excited, and pouts at me before pulling me into a hug. 

"So does that mean we get to give you guys your presents already too?" Mom asks us, while dad smirks. "I mean i guess?" both of us answer, and Dad get up, telling us he got it. He comes back a few seconds later and hands both of us a box. We start opening it and i widen my eyes. "No you did not" i say unbelieving, taking out the iphone x, just at the same time as Jaden does the same. "Mom, dad ... this is too good" Jaden and i both tell them, and they laugh. We look further and also see some airpods inside. I put it back down and go give both of my parents a hug and thank them, followed by my brother doing the same thing. "Your mom and i have to get to work now sweeties. Have fun okay, we love you guys" Dad tells us a few minutes later, and we nod and tell them goodbye before they leave. "Alright sis, we leave at 9 okay. You go pack your bag and i'll install our phones while you do so" Jaden tells me, taking both of our phones. I thank him and happily walk to my room. I put some music on while i pack my bag and see that i have about 40 minutes. I get ready as well and just sit on my bed when i'm done, to text Noen.

Noen

Me: How did you manage to keep this a secret for 2 weeks ?!!

Noen: What are you talking about angel?

Me: Jaden already told me silly ✌🏻

Noen: Ohhh hehe sorry had to make sure i didn't spoil anything 🤠

Me: i get it, but- HOW 😩

Noen: It was hard you know! Why do you think i was so happy the day you bought your brother's present? 

Me: Ah shit no wayyyy

Noen: Haha i'm so happy i get to see you 🤩

Me: Aaahh me too i missed you too much already 🤬🖤

Noen: Um same here!! Just leave already i can't waitttt

Me: We're going now, i'll see you tonight 🤡✌🏻

Noen: See you, drive safe okay 🖤

Me: We will 🖤

I get my bag and take it downstairs with me, seeing Jaden sit on the couch. "Your phone is all ready, just put your card in from your phone and you're good. Ready to go?" He tells me when he sees me walking into the living room, and stands up. "Thanks, yes i am!" i answer excited, and he laughs at me. "Alrighty let's get going. Also we're passing Avani's house because she wanted to see you before you left for our birthday" he tells me, making me even more excited. "Damnit i'm lucky to have you" he laughs again and we get into his car. 

After driving for less then an hour we get to Avani's house and get out of the car. We get up to her house and ring the doorbell. Only seconds later, she opens the door and emediately hugs me, and also Jaden. She lets us into her house and we sit down on the couch. "I'm getting your presents don't move" she tells us, and after telling her she didn't have to, she leaves to her room to get them. She comes back and hands both of us a small package. "Thank you" we both say, and open it. She got me a box full of make-up and stuff, since just like her, i like to try things out with it. For tiktok and stuff. "Aww omg i love you Av!!" i happily tell her, and get up to hug her again. Jaden is still opening the wrapping paper and finally gets to his present. It has only a letter in it and he frowns while unfolding it. I look at Avani and she winks at me. It's a poopy emoji drawing and nothing more. "I'm jokinggg i just couldn't wrap your present" Avani laughs, and Jaden shakes his head laughing at her. She gets up and comes back seconds later with a totally new skateboard. "Since you're into skating now, i didn't think it was acceptable you didn't even have a skateboard yourself" she tells him, and his eyes lit up. "Damnnn thanks Av" he tells her, and gives her a hug too. We talk for about an hour before Jaden tells us we have to get going. We say goodbye to her and leave her house to get on the road again.