28

Noen and i get back to our hotel room and decide to hang out there since we have like 2 hours until dinner. We get back and Noen is acting a little different. Like he's nervous or anything. I don't mind but i just wonder why. He sits down on our bad and pats down next to him. I sit down and he sits in front of me. He takes a deep breath. "I want to tell you something okay, don't say anything" he smiles at me, and i frown but nod and smile back. "You're really special to me Sarah. Since the moment we met- hell even before that, you were so sweet to me. When i first met you i thought you were beautiful. Plus, you were also so nice and sweet. I didn't believe it was true, that such a perfect girl as you was real. But you are, you still are. I'm so happy you're in my life and that i get to hold you. I know it took awhile for me to ask you but i really didn't wanna rush things but i feel like, i at least, am ready now. I hope you're too. I uh-" he takes another deep breath. "Sarah, will you be my girlfriend?" he finally asks, and i have been pouting at his words for a while now and smile widely. "I want nothing more Noen. You're too precious" i answer, and his eyes lit up and we smile at each other. 

(nothing too mature is going to happen okay)

He cups my face and kisses me. My hands tangle around his neck and we start making out. My hands end up in his soft hair and i softly tug at it. Noen tugs at my shirt and i help him take it off. I pull his shirt off as well and connect our lips again. He starts to tug at my bra too and i lightly shiver. Too many thoughts are going through my head right now. "Noen" i say in between our kisses, and i repeat it once more before he stops and looks at me. "I- i've never-" i softly say. I won't say i was panicking but i guess it sounded like i was. He lets go off me and smiles. "Hey hey it's okay we can wait, don't worry" he tells me trying to calm me down and make sure it was okay. "It's okay" he repeats, and i nod. He quickly hands me my shirt and i put it on when he does too. He moves so he sit next to me against the wall and grabs my hand. "I'll never do something you're not okay with, i want you to know that okay" he tells me, and i nod. "I know you won't, i'm just scared. I'm sorry" i say back, and he shakes his head. "I told you it's nothing, i haven't either and it is scary you know, i think it's supposed to be too. Let's not worry about it too much" he tells me, and i smile and put my head on his chest. He plays with my hair in silence for what felt like a long time. That may sound bad but i liked it. I like to lay down next to him in silence and i like how he plays with my hair. 

"We should get going to be at dinner on time" I get up and tell him, showing him the time on my phone. "You're right, let's go" he answers, and we get up from the bed and get ready to go. We take an uber to the adress the boys sent us and drive for about 10 minutes before we get there. We wait a few minutes before we see the others arrive too. We get inside and get a table. While we wait for our food to arrive, they ask us how our day was, smirking at the both of us. "Well i guess this cute bitch asked me to be his girlfriend" i answer, and look at Noen next to me. They all cheer in awe and Jaden pats Noen's shouder. "I knew you could do it bro" he says and they smile at each other. "Wait you guys knew? I guess it makes sense now" i ask them, and shrug. They nod and laugh at me. Now it made more sense to me haha. We get our food and eat in peace. 

When we get done eating we split the bill as usual and get out of the restaurant. We get back to the hotel and hang in our room. "Sarah you know we're leaving tomorrow right" Jaden tells me while putting stuff back into his suitcase, and i pout. "I knowww, do we really have to" i say back, and he nods at me. "We have a family celebration the next day for our birthday" he explains to me, and i sigh. "Shoot that's right" i remember, and start to put my stuff into my suitcase as wel just like the others. "Also i found out about a train we can take from home to here. You only have to step over 1 time in the middle of the trip. You can take one at 9 AM and then you're here around 7 PM. You can take one home from here at 11 PM" Jaden starts telling me, and i smile at him. "You searched for that online?" i ask him, and he nods. "Thanks" i say, and he smiles back at me. When we all packed our stuff unless what we still need we get into bed and play a movie.