From The Writer

Hey, guys. Love you all who stopped by to read this interesting book. This book helds the most interesting question of all time....."Is there Life On Mars ?" This thing has been the interest for all sci-fi writers. So, it's a nonfiction book about the facts and theories about possibility of existing life on Mars.
" Life On Mars ?" , this question baffles and confuses people to this day. But today, from all available evidences and theories by scientists, we will today let you decide whether there was life on Mars or not, and whether there is still life somewhere hiding in Mars or not.
As someone from the Science community, and a major science enthusiast, it was really a great experience to write this and it's my first science based book. It will be my success and good payoff of my hard work, if you people love this book.

I would like to thank all my sources who helped me write this book. I had to collect all scattered information, verify them through talking with various experts and scientists and by myself and then compile them here for you to read. Hope you would enjoy !

Important note for everyone : This book was originally published in 2019. I, later updated this book in 2023 with more information and corrected some previously made errors. The book cover has been changed as well. I have published this book on Inkitt app as well, on 9th April, 2023. You guys can read it there too. Thank you once again for stopping by to read this.

[This book is copyrighted. Anyone publishing or distributing this book somewhere else without the author's permission will be charged with violation of copyright and plagiarism. All rights reserved ©]