Chapter 8 - Problematic... Not so problematic

The BTS concert is tonight I couldn't be more nervous. I know that me and Namjoon are not a couple but it feels like I am at the "meeting the family" stage. Besides that Ji-Ho is coming with me which should calm me down, but she is so excited that only humps my nerves.

"Liza!!" She was shouting from her room "Come help me choose my clothes... I have nothing to wear." Oh dear, the show has begun, she always puts on this drama before we go out.

"I am coming!" I yelled back. When I entered her room, it looked like a volcano of clothes had exploded in the floor and bed. "I think the problem has nothing to do with having nothing to wear" I said and received a threatening look is return.

We spent at least half an hour going through all the outfit options and Ji Ho ended up going with a black dress and a kimono-style jacket with a bit of color on top. I had already decided to take my white cargo pants and a cute crop top that said "Matcha is life" in korean. Definitely going for the "sexy but funny" look tonight, and I wanted to be able to dance... and run away if needed because of me embarrassing my ass.

The concert was going to be in a stadium and the meet and greet was going to be before the performance. When I entered the room there were already many other girls there (and a few boys) all excited and doing chants together. The guys arrived together and had a sit facing us with a table in between. Namjoon was the last one on the row and when saw me in the crowded room our eyes locked for a few seconds. Then I saw him whispering something to V that was just beside him, making him open his eyes and look in the room as if he was trying to find someone. When V looked in my direction he stopped looking and smiled at me, then he whispered something to Jimin that was beside him and they all did the same.

I had to wait at least one hour until it was our turn

I had to wait at least one hour until it was our turn. During that time Namjoon would sometimes look at me and make a little smile, which was damn adorable because of his cute dimples. When it was our turn, I saw the guys whispering to each other again, clearly Namjoon had told them who I was.

Firstly was Suga. I gave him something to sign but he ignored it and just looked at me "Hi Liza" my heart stopped, he even knew my name! "Hope you enjoy our concert tonight" he finally signed the paper and then made a shy smile before I had to move one still with my mouth open like a fool.

Jungkook was next. I decided to say something so that I didn't look like a fish just opening and closing my mouth like I did with Suga before... "Hi Jungkook, it is nice to meet you". He made a cryptic smile and answered "No, it is nice to meet you" really emphasizing the "you", then he winked and laugh while signing and passing it to Jin.

"Hi, don't care about the child" Jin said smiling and receiving a threatening look from Jungkook. "We are just happy to meet you, we hope you enjoy tonight." He signed the paper and I could only smile back at him and bow a thank you before moving on to J-Hope.

I looked at him and he put the biggest smile I have ever seen. His bright energy was so contagious. "J-Hope, I always like to see you dancing" I decided I had to start speaking before Namjoon's band mates would think I had no voice. J-Hope wide opened his eyes in surprise and replied "That is great! I am really glad you said that." Then forgetting where we were he shouted to Namjoon "Did you hear? She likes me dancing!"