Origins {PART ONE}

{Y/n' POV}

Adrien and I were running down the street from our house trying to get to school on time. Why are we running to school in a rush when we could just take our driver? You may ask? Well, we aren't allowed to attend school, so we snuck out of the mansion together with all our supplies and bags. We saw the school entrance and smiled at each other before starting to slow down and walk in.

"Adrien, Y/n, please reconsider! You know what your father and godfather want!"

"This is what we wanna do!" Adrien said as I nodded and continued walking before we saw an old man lying on the road reaching for his crane. Adrien and I looked at each other and nodded before we took both sides of the old man and helped him up as I picked up his crane and gave it to him.

"Thank you, young man and woman" we smiled back at the old man before turning back to Natalie.

"We just wanna go to school like everybody else. What's so wrong with that? " I said sadly.

"Please don't tell my father about this," Adrien said as we sadly walked into the car and drove back to the Mansion we were imprisoned in. Unknown to us, the old man we had helped before stood in front of the mansion as we went in for our homeschool class, with two boxes that would change our entire lives.

Adrien and I were in the middle of Natalie's history lesson as we listened to it while we were still bummed out about the whole not-going-to-school thing.

"Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?"

"Everyone thinks it was de Gaulle, " Adrien started, bored.

"But it was René Coty before the first elections" I finished off for him.

"Excellent Adrien, Y/n" I sighed as I saw my godfather aka Adrien's dad Mr. Agreste come in.

"Give me a minute, would you, Nathalie?" Natalie nodded at Mr.Agreste.

"yes, sir" Natalie left, leaving Adrien and me with Mr.Agreste.

"You are both not going to school. I already told you two" Adrien and I stood up in protest.

"But father/Sir!"

"Everything you both need is right here where I can keep an eye on you two. I will not have you both outside in that dangerous world."

"It's not dangerous, father. We're always stuck in here with nothing but each other and sometimes we can't even see each other. Why can't we go on and live life just like everybody else?" " Adrien said.

"Because you are not like everyone else! You are my son and goddaughter! Continue." Mr. Agreste left as Natalie came back.

"We can leave it there if you have-" before she could finish Adrien and I ran back to our rooms, as tears rolled down my cheeks"

"It isn't fair!" I yelled at myself as soon as I shut my door and threw myself on the couch. "why can't we live our lives as teens?" I wiped my tears before I turned on the TV, not noticing the box right in front of me on the desk.

"As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control" I gasped at the news.

"Super Villain?" After a second I noticed a strange black box on the desk in front of me. "huh? What's this doing here?" I opened the box and a gray light came out of it, making me look away and drop the box to shield my eyes.