Copycat

Leave some comments, don't be a ghost reader. It really gives me inspiration and makes my day! 

"You don't have to stay, N/n."  Adrien said as he was in his fencing gear. 

"I don't mind."  I said, shrugging it off as I sat on a the side bench. "Not like I have anything better to do. We go to our photoshoot together half a hour after this."  

"But you could go and have fun instead of staying here in a sweaty training room full of boys."  

"I am having fun."  I said with a smile. "I'm with you."  Adrien blushed slightly before grinning. 

"You should watch your words, shortie."  Adrien chuckles. "You almost made me think you might have a crush on me."  

"I'll try."  I winked. 

***

I checked the time to see it was almost  time for the unveiling ceremony. I looked to see Adrian fencing. 

"Hey, uh. Adrien?"  I asked as he stopped to look. 

"Yeah?"  

"I'm going to go out for a bit, starting to see how stuffy a room can get."  I chuckled as Adrien nodded. 

"Sure, Stay safe."  

"I will, goldilocks."  I picked up my bag as I left the room, not knowing of the class of boys asking who I was, or if I was available towards Adrien. 

I casually walked in the hallway before running in the girl's bathroom, going in a stall. 

"If you thought that room was stuffy,"  Alpha said, coming out. "Try being in your bag for 2 hours."  

"Oh hush, Drama Queen."  I rolled my eyes. "Now we got a unveiling to be at."  

"We?"  

"Oh right,"  I said, grinning. "Lady Fox  has to be there, Y/n Ross will have to go now." 

"Can I eat fir-"  

"Alpha, Tails out!"  

***

"Hey, Kitty."  I said,jumping down the stage to meet Chat Noir. 

"Hey, petit renard."  Chat purred as I scratched behind his ear as I chuckled when he nearly fell back once I pulled my hands back unknown to the jealousy fueling man behind us. 

"Excuse me?"  A brown haired man asked us nervously. "Lady Fox?"  

"That's me."  I grinned. 

"I was wondering-"  

"Lady Fox!" a group of students began to cheer as I got distracted by the cute little kid dressed as me. 

"Hey kids!" I said, bending down to the little girl. "You look fierce."  The little girl giggled as I sheepishly grinned. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Alya asked as I stood up. 

"Shoot away!"  

{Third POV} 

Théo sighed as he reached his arms out to Lady Fox who slowly got crowded.

"What's with the long sigh?" Chat asked, curious. 

"It's just that, I wanted to ask her to autograph this photo. She's amazing. She's so brave and courageous. the way she makes you just feel safe with a smile..."  Théo daydreamed as he looked at the photo of Lady fox as Chat frowned. He loved Y/n, but some small part of him felt familiar with Lady Fox, as if he known her forever.