The Bubbler

"Come on Y/n, it's just a little cold, not like it's the end of the world"  Alpha mumbled the last part to himself as I glared at the little wolf as I sneezed and cleaned my red snotty nose into the napkin. That stupid Stormy Weather Akuma gave me a freaking cold!

"Today is Adrien's birthday! I've been planning for this day for weeks! and what do I get for all that hard work? A freaking cold!"

"It's not that-"

"It is!"

"Geez. Who knew chill Y/n could be such a big bully when sick" I glared at Alpha again as I sneezed as I heard the door open. Alpha hid behind my hair as Natalie came in.

"Good morning Y/n. I'm here to bring your shed- Oh my, are you having a cold?"  I mustered up the most believable smile I can.

"Ye-achoo!" I sneezed into my napkin again as i groaned slightly to myself as I heard Natalie talk into her ear piece.

"Would you like the chef to cook something up for you and bring it up here?"

"Yes please" 

"Tell her to get brownies too!" Alpha hissed in my hair as I fake coughed to cover up my next words and Alpha's voice.

"Shh"  I smiled back at Natalie.

"Can you maybe bring a few brownies along? For a little treat for later of course"

"You've been having an obsession with brownies these few weeks" 

"No kidding" I gritted my teeth with a smile.

"I must go and inform Adrien now, I hope you feel better soon"

"Me too"  I said as she left. I sighed and relaxed back in my bed. My messy hair spreading all over as Alpha came out. "You need to learn when to talk and when to not," I said breathlessly.

"I'm sorry my miraculous owner forgot to give me my mealy brownie an hour ago."

"you've mistaken mealy with hourly Alpha"

"Still. A hungry kawami is a hungry kawami"

"Whatever" I groaned out as I soon heard a pair of footsteps running up here. I quickly gave Alpha a look as he groaned.

"Again?"  He flew off to hide behind my computer as Adrien stormed in panting.

"Y/n. I..heard...that you got sick"

"Sadly is true," I said as I heaved myself to sit up.

"I know how you get when your sick. Do you want me to sta-"

"No. Birthday boy has to go out to school and get those birthday wishes from friends and presents perhaps. I'm good Adrien. You go."

"How am I supposed to leave without you? I'm used to leaving with you. I can't go around and be happy knowing one of the people I care about most is at home being sick and in need of her dear Goldilocks" I stared at Adrien agape as a genuine smile made up to my face.

"Don't worry my dear Goldilocks, Here's a deal. I'll try my best to recover quickly then maybe get up strong enough to wish you a happy birthday as long as you go to school" Adrien looked at me hesitantly as he sighed and kissed my forehead as my eyes widened slightly as he pulled away.

"Just get better without forcing yourself" he smiled as he got up and left, leaving me shook as my hand slowly touched my forehead where he kissed.

"Didn't think the model boy would pursue two girls"  Alpha said with his little signature smirk.

"S-shut up. he's not pursuing anyone, nobody, Natta"