CHAPTER 2

Third person's P.O.V
Kittim sat down at the window of his room and lit a cigarette,he had just put his dirty clothes away for laundry. The last mission had been pretty stressful but as always,he got the job done. Of course he wasn't based in Italy,but he stayed there for all business transactions. Kittim was actually based in Mexico but surely no one could ever think of that. At different times,he had stayed in different hotels to have meetings with different people who had jobs for him at different places. Meeting with the main dealers was a no go area for him,he worked with agents otherwise called middle men. Anyone granted the opportunity to see the face of kittim never made it out of Italy 'whole'. He either sent a head,hand or some other part of the body as an indication that he had received the message. kittim couldn't kill the main dealers, that would be taking a big risk and Kittim did not like taking chances,he had learnt from experience. The last time he made a grave mistake, he had to wipe out a whole neighbourhood and that was a mighty, big risk. Kittim did not take great pleasure in killing, no one did. But kittim did not hate it either,it had no effect on him. To him taking a life was just like having a bath, smooth,short and perfunctionary. It was almost a necessity these days but kittim didn't mind it,this was his life now and he wouldn't have it any other way.
Grandeur... grandeur...that was all. That was all any one new of the boss of the most high ranking cartel across the country. Kittim wasn't even sure what role he had to play in his investigation.
At the age of ten, kittim's whole family had been wiped out by a messed Up psycho that was obsessed with his mother. After much digging,the only thing he found out was that this guy has worked for a place called Brits. Turns out that the place is a little cafe with a hardware store attached to it. He had called himself Bob. That was all he knew ,so he had gone to the place with all the enthusiasm, determination,innocence and optimism of a 14 year old boy but the people there were of no help at all. "Oh Bob is such a sweet guy,I can't imagine that he would get into any trouble" that's what they all said and when kittim tried to change their point of view by giving them a rather emotional and detailed account of his tragic story, they wouldn't believe him. Bob was a freaking Saint, remember?. They chased him out of the little cafe with their spatulas and brooms. "How could he say such things about Bob,oh! poor Bob". Yeah, right!.
Kittim never forgot the little cafe and vowed to go back there and he surely did. Three years later, kittim went back there in search of the answers he deserved and he was sure as hell going to get them. He raided the store with a group of hoodlums with masks of course. He vandalized the place,took every single worker present and proceeded to burn the store and cafe. Then he did away with the hoodlums, dumping their corpses in the bushes before forcing every single drop of information from each and everyone of the workers in his custody. You might be wondering what he did with them afterwards,don't worry he didn't kill them...he mudered them, in cold blood, might I add.
Despite that, the only valuable piece of information he got was where our 'Bobby' lived and his new work place was a company,a very shady company and this was where grandeur came in. Grandeur was the boss of the company. Kittim's sources informed him that they ran an underground cartel with the term 'construction company' as their cover. It was funny how something could be underground yet popular as hell without any suspicions. They were good ,so Bob would have to be pretty good too, kittim just had to step up his game.
By then, kittim had already established a name for himself in the crime world. The crime, business and personal world mixed quite nicely but any one should be able to draw the line between the three when needed. Kittim was a pro,no doubt about it,he knew what he was doing. He had come into this shit solely for the purpose of revenge but he did not let his quest for revenge blind his reasoning.
He would get there...slow and steady...but he wouldn't definitely get there... that,he will.

Hey guys,
Did you miss me?, I missed you too...a great deal😪.
This chapter is just a filler ,I just wanted you guys to get a fill of kittim and understand him before I started posting any serious stuff. It is important not to miss any thing ,I know it's particularly long and excruciating but bear with me. I will make it up to you,I promise🤗🤗. Oh! And don't forget to click on that star and vote for kittim. Also,feel free to comment ,it will be highly appreciated. Got to go now...so long.
Love you guys 💖💖💖
Kaddie