The regret

Seokjin's POV:

Off fucking course. The guy I lost my virginity is none other than my new boss. Good job Kim Seokjin, you've outdone yourself this time. "UGH WHY GOD WHY ME?" I scream in frustration grabbing my hair still inside the conference room all alone. And wtf is his problem. 20 freaking slides of powerpoint on punctuality, seriously, what are we in elementary school or what. Can't believe I was attracted to this rude bastard just last night. Ugh, come on Kim Seokjin better get to work before the hot guy- no the rude guy- comes back and ruins my morning AGAIN. Plus it was because of his ass that I woke up late. I frown finally exiting the room and getting in my cubicle just outside the boss's office.

"Jin-hyung, you okay? What happened last night? I was so worried about you when I couldn't find you in the club. I even called you so many times." Jimin says with a worried look plastered on his face. "Jimin-ah, hyung is sorry for leaving you alone last night and also sorry for worrying you" I said feeling guilty for not even calling him back last night. "I just left early because I wasn't feeling good" I lied, I definetly don't wanna emabarss myself anymore and I can't really tell Jimin that I had sex with our boss last night. He would never leave me alone.

"It's okay hyung" Jimin smiles at me and I smiled back. "The new boss is hot though right?" I choke on my own spit as I hear Jimin say that smirking looking towards the boss who's too busy on the phone inside his office. Shit I forgot how hot he was but scratch that he's a meany I pout thinking about how he humiliated me this morning. "Whatever" I reply back to jimin not even glancing at the boss. "Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon is asking for you" I hear the secretary say. I excuse myself smiling at jimin who is apparently still looking at the boss with lusty eyes. Back off bitch I think to myself.

"Mr. Jeon, you asked for me?" I say as I step inside the luxurious office with the best view of the city. "Yes, Mr. Kim. Come in. brief me on my upcoming schedule" he says not even looking up at me all while being busy on his computer. "Yes, sir. You have a meeting at 11 with the CEO of wang company. And later you will be meeting our new contractor from Japan at 3 and then you have a dinner to attend with Mr. Kang Daniel as his company has been blocking our trades in Hong Kong for a month now sir." "Alright, you can leave now." He says still not even appreciating my presence in the room. Arrogant jerk, I think to myself. "Yes, sir" I reply bitterly and exit the office. Why is he so rude towards me, he was talking to Hoseok and Namjoon so politely. Is it because of last night? Ugh I hope he doesn't let that mistake ruin my career. I walk back to my cubicle and start making my presentation. Right PuNcTuAliTy.

"Jin- hyung, are you not going home tonight or what?" I hear yoongi say as he walks towards me as I get myself my 4th cup of coffee. "Haha I don't know if you remember but i have a presentation to submit before the day ends," I reply back still mad about the fact that I got punished. "Hyung, it's 10 o'clock I think you should head home it's already too late and just submit it tomorrow, it's not even that important" He says "Thanks yoongi but I don't wanna get on the boss's bad side If I already haven't" I reply back thankful for such amazing friends. "Alright hyung as you wish but go home soon. We are all heading out. Goodnight hyung." he says with his gummy smile. "Night yoongi" I smile back. Okay back to work I am almost done anyways. Can't wait to get in my bed. "Are you seriously still here?" I jerk back hearing that manly voice looking at me with such intense. "Oh y-yes sir just finishing my homework for the day haha." I reply why am i so awkward wtf. "Right about that just finish it tomorrow it's late go home" he says with a cold face. Huh does he think I am a joke or what. "No sir you gave me a job and I'll go home after I finish it," I said with confidence. I see his face hardens "Suit yourself then" he walks back to his office. I sigh.

I look at the time and it's 11:30 pm and I am finally done. I walk towards his office with my assignment in a pen drive. I knock on the door and here a come in. I walk inside. "Here sir, my assignment for the day" I say as I hand the pen drive to him. "Very well, you can go home now." I turn around saying goodnight.

"Why did you leave last night?" I freeze on my spot with my back turned towards the male as I hear his words.