The leaving maybe?

Jin POV:

I'm not giving up, Ik I'm not, I chant this to myself I guess to make me feel better but isn't this giving up? I shouldn't be so hard on him, he literally lost his memories. If I'm frustrated then I can't even imagine the level of frustration he is on. It's just after trying that ring on and knowing deep down that our love, even though not gone, it's not the same anymore. Jungkook is right, our relationship is stuck but not because of him. The circumstances made it harder for both of us, it's not a one person blame game. And now because of that, he doesn't love me or not the same way. I look at him as his eyes widen, I should leave. I should give him some time to think about things and take this time to think myself. "Jin please don't. I'm so sorry if my actions hurt you before. You're right, I'm not putting in the same amount of effort as you are and there's no excuse for that but please don't leave me. I need you, both of you" he says holding my face in his hands and staring at me with such intensity with a little spark of sadness. "Let me think about it" I say looking down, I seriously need to do some thinking about us. I want to help jungkook get his memories, trust me there isn't anything else I would rather have in this world than that but sometimes being with him is hard, knowing that he doesn't even know me but is just attracted to me bugs me a little. Jungkook and I have so many incredible memories with some very disturbing memories as well but I wouldn't change any of that because all of those experience made me realize how much I truly love this man. "Thank you thank you, you won't regret staying" he says kissing my cheeks. "I haven't even made a decision yet" I pout how does he know I'll stay? "I know but I'm confident" he says before pecking my lips. "So since you're not leaving-" "I never said anything" "how about we go on a date? A real date. I saw a flier for a carnival festival nearby, would you like to come with me?" He says giving me his bunny smile which is annoying me right now because I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET! "Only if you feed me good food" I say crossing my arms. Seriously kim Seokjin? Where did your self control go? "Always!" He says kissing my forehead this time. "I have to go to my parents house but I'm not leaving you here alone since the person who attacked you had our house code apparently so do you want to come along or go somewhere else?" Jungkook asks. I actually never even thought of that! Only handful people know our apartment code, how the hell did that person break in? "Do you mind dropping me at jimins, I feel like I haven't seen him in forever" he looks at me with what seems like anger? "Who the hell is this Jimin?" He asks narrowing his eyes. Right forgot about that I face palm myself in my head, "Jimin is my best friend and your employee. I'll give you the directions to his house and stop looking at me like that" I say walking away. "Is this Jimin into guys?" I hear jungkook yell from the living room. Is he jealous? "Yes but not pregnant guys" I yell back munching on an apple. "How do you know that, you're not just any pregnant guy, you're the most beautiful pregnant person in this whole world. Anyone would fall for you" jungkook says following me to the kitchen. He's kinda cute when he's jealous. "Are you jealous?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at him while giving him a cheeky smile. "Me? Jealous? Never!" He says scoffing but his body language says otherwise as I see him tap his feet constantly. "You have nothing to worry about" "so that means you're staying?" He asks looking at me. Am I? "I need more than 10 mins to think jungkook" I say even though I know my answer. I can't live without seeing this dork everyday, living with my mom would be a torture but I'm not gonna say that out loud. Let him beg a little more.

"Hyung omg you got so fat!" Jimin exclaims as he tries to hug me but it's kind of hard when you have a 7 and a half month pregnant belly. "I'm not fat I'm pregnant, there's difference!" I say punching his arm. How dare he call the worldwide handsome fat? "Yeah yeah whatever same thing" he dodges my next hit as he runs inside his house. "Hyung are you just here to hit me or will you tell me how everything is? You know with jungkook and all? It must've been so hard on you" he says caressing my hands. "It's harder on jungkook" I say looking down. "Hyung just because it's harder on him doesn't mean your problems don't mean anything. You can't ignore your own stress, it's not good for you" he says giving me a sympathetic smile. "I know Jimin but I can't help it. It's so different with him now, sometimes it's even awkward. I'm helping him I think with his memories but there haven't been any major changes. And I know it's too early to predict anything but I feel lost" I say holding his hands. "Aww hyung, it's okay if you're lost sometimes. What's important is that you're safe, the baby is safe, and jungkook is out of danger. Sometimes that's all you can ask for, everything else will fall in place with time. Give him time hyung, it must've been a major life change for him I mean the guy woke up and was just told he's got a kid on his way. I mean I would be pretty stoked too, but at least he's still there for you! As long as he's treating you nicely that's all that matters. Your love will reignite because you love him right? And I know he loves you too." He says wiping the tears I didn't even realize I had in my eyes. "You're right, time will heal everything" I need to be optimistic. Jungkook could've left us if he wanted to but he didn't so that means he wants to try and right now that's all I need. "You're a great friend jimin. What's happening in your life? I feel like I only come to you when I have issues" I say pouting slightly. "Well hyung you do have a lot of issues" he says smiling. I just roll my eyes, "but there is something or I might say someone in my life" Jimin says with a blush on cheeks. "Tell me everything! I need every little detail" I say opening the bag of chips he has on the kitchen table. "Well it's someone from work. Someone you might know" he says and I just tilt my head in confusion. Someone from work? "Yoongi?" "Eww no hyung I mean he's cute but not my style. I like taller guys with maybe a cute ass dimple" he says  smiling. It takes me a min before I yell "omg you and joonie?" I say and he just nods his head. "Omg Jimin I'm so happy for you. Just don't get pregnant! I will kill joonie" I say as I try to hug him. "I won't don't worry, kids aren't my cup of cake. I'll be the cool uncle to little... wait hyung have you thought of any names?" He asks. "Well not really, I haven't really had time to do anything for my baby girl. All I have are gift from you guys. Omg I'm such a bad father!" I cry. "Oh hyung no you're not. You still have time plus I'll help you" he says comforting me. "You're the best!" "I know"

"Aren't you getting ready?" Jungkook asks as he peaks into the bedroom where I was taking a quick nap after I came back from jimins house. "Ready for?" I ask opening my eyes. "Wow you forgot! Our date" he says crossing his hands. Shit! "Oh I'm so sorry I'll be ready in like 20 mins" I says as he helps me get up. "You have 20 mins or else" " or else what?" I say challenging him back.

"I'll fuck you in the shower" THIS PERVERT!