Chapter Five

IndiaOnce we made it upstairs to his office I decided to ask him a question "why do you bully me" he stared at me"do you really wanna know" Izzy said "yup only reason I asked you" I said staring at him"well if you want me to be honest I bully you ...

India
Once we made it upstairs to his office I decided to ask him a question "why do you bully me" he stared at me"do you really wanna know" Izzy said "yup only reason I asked you" I said staring at him"well if you want me to be honest I bully you because I had feelings for you and I didn't think you would want someone that is a drug dealer like me so I started bullying you so I can try and get rid of the feelings that I had for you but it wasn't working out"Izzy said.

I looked at him and stood up just to get pulled down on his lap with his arms wrapped around me. I felt like I wanted to cry but I held it back. "You didn't have to bully me you could've just talked to me"

"I would've talked to you but I knew you wouldn't listen and as all you girls say I'm a hoe when I'm not I don't just fuck everything that walks past me I go for
what I want and I want you" Izzy said. I stared at him to see if he was telling the truth and he was. "Izzy just let me up"I said "nah ma I'm never letting you go I don't wanna lose you"

I couldn't do nothing but lay against his chest and think what will happen next between like would we ever get together, have a future or would I get bullied again.

I guess I just have to find out during the time......

Thank you guys for reading and voting make sure you leave a comment so I can make it better

Quick chapter I'll try and make the next one longer

Would you rather meet cardi b or Ariana grande?

Leave feedback

Love yah ✨💜