Chapter 11

India's pov

India's pov

soooo when he said we had to go somewhere he was really talking about dropping me off at home so he can go see his hoe all dressed up i should've snatched his damn chain like they did youngboy. i swear niggas ain't  shit. but i woke up this morning getting ready for school so i decided to dress cute but make it look like i'm  not trying you know the way you dress a certain way to make heads turn.

"Whats taking you so long to get the fuck out my house i got my nigga coming over to give me that good" my mom yelled

"nothing i'm just making sure i look good and don't have nothing on me" i said giving her a stank look then walking away."and i'm taking the car " i said grabbing the key walking outside the house getting in the car and pulling off. i went to dunkin donuts getting me a ice coffee and a wake up wrap then i made my way to the school.

once i made it to the school i made sure i had all my things and had lip gloss on cause i always gotta have gloss on. once i was in the school all i heard was "dam that's India she changed in  a short period of time or i don't know why niggas drooling over her when they can be drooling over me and she gotta banging ass body i'm tryna hit that" like bitches really be hating and niggas are just straight hoes.

" HEYYYYYY BITCH" summer said coming up to me " where my food at did you even get me a drink" i laughed cause the bitch always acting like she's suppose to get something " noo summer this was all last minute i needed something to start off my morning.

:but girlllll i heard these bitches talking shit like they cant get there asses dragged around here and there wigs snatched off with there non-edges having ass" i couldn't do nothing but laugh cause i don't pay bitches no mind unless they got my name in there mouth and actually tryna throw some hands.

as we got to our first class , walking inside i seen Izzy's friends but not him so where can he be. they all mugged me tryna throw paper at me but still missing and that's sad asf.

*5 minutes after*

Izzy walked into the classroom with a girl right behind him with her clothes all messed up and her wiping her face with her sleeve. so i whispered to summer "bitch couldn't fix herself coming in here clothes all fucked up and kids coming down her face like what the fuck is wrong these nasty ass girls" i said making her snicker.

Izzy looked at us and made his way towards us sitting right on the side of me. "wassup" he said looking at me. i looked at him with a dirty look then turned around. "OK don't talk to me but don't forget i can tell people you sucked my dick and they'll believe cause i'm popular and your not. he said smirking but i smirked back " you show people that ill show people you fucking me moaning my name".

"ohhhhh so your like that huh....OK bet wait until to after school ill have you crying like a lil bitch that you are then you gonna regret saying dumb shit to me"he said getting up and walking towards his friends.

.

.

.

630 words

might not be a long chapter but at least i made a one

leave a comment