Airplane

Bold words-Zaks pov
Italic words-Alex pov

---On the Airplane---

I tighten my seat belt. I take a couple of deep breaths. "Your scared of airplanes?" Alex (quackity) ask. "Duck...isn't it the most obvious." I roll my eyes. He lets out a soft chuckle.

"Once we land someone will pick us up. He'll then take us to the mansion." Alex says, buckling his belt. "One month with YouTubers. All wanting content. Is this a good idea?" I ask with a worried face. He laughs. "Fuck yeah! Were going to fucking steal their views!" I burst out laughing.

I hate the fact I didn't prepare for this. Alex knows the people were going to stay with, but I don't! What if they ask if I watch their videos! I never watch any YouTubers except my friends.

"I should have toke the offer to go with Mr.Beast, Markiplier, PewDiePie, and the rest." I let out a deep sigh. "I'm happy you didn't." He holds my hand.

It hurts me to see her like this. She doesn't have much friends. And the friends she have are YouTubers getting views off of each other. Never helping each other.

I pull out my laptop. I pre-recorded ten videos. I open up my editing software and begin to work. But my mind can't help but get distracted.

What if they will embarrass me just to get the views? It has happened to past friendship. What if they ask me something and I answer wrong? People have used something against me for me to lose subs.

---At the end of the flight---

The whole flights was chill. At first I was editing. Till Alex cracked up some good jokes that I couldn't miss. I laughed so hard my eyes started crying, my cheeks hurted, and my stomach was in deep pain.

---In the main airport lobby---

I stared at my fingers nails. My heart beating faster. My hand becoming sweaty.

"You know I'm scared of meeting new people." I grab onto Alex's arm. "I can't find him." He looks around the area. "What's he like?" I ask, trying to be helpful. "He said he would be wearing khaki joggers and a light grey long sleeve shirt.

I look around on my tippy toes. "I see him! He's with his friends." I say louder then expected. People giving me annoyed glances. "Where?" Alex looks at the direction I was looking at. "There" I point at the person.

He is now much more surrounded by people. He looks happy and stressed. I can't tell who he is since I'm facing his back.

(Act like he's surrounded by people lol)

"That's him. Come on Habibi." I quickly grab my luggage. Him dragging me towards the crowd. Half the crowd faces us with a shocked face. Most of them pointing their phones at us or speaking all at once.

I cover my face with my sleeve. I look down not knowing where I'm going. My hands slip from Alex. A rush of panic killing me.

"Zak!" Alex yells. I suddenly hear loud footsteps. I look up to see people still recording me. I look towards the loud footsteps. It's guards rushing into the room.

I look around at the guards grabbing people and shoving them out the building. I feel a arm pull me with full force. I wince at the pain.

I look around for a escape. Then I notice a girl. A girl with perfect big eyes. A very worried face. Yet a big cheesy smile on.

I run towards her. One of the guards grabbing onto her.

"Hey! Let her go!" I hear a loud voice. I feel the hand let me slip. Someone else with smaller hands grabs my hand. I get dizzy with all the commotion. "She's with me." I hear the voice. I look around searching for someone. Anyone I might recognize.

The person starts pulling me away. I pull my hand out their grip, not daring to face them. "Come on." I hear the voice again. "Where is Alex?!" The crowd gets bigger. "We don't have time. He'll find us later." The person again tries to grip my hand. I move in time.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I hear people yell with excitement. All the people begining to shove papers and pens in my hand. Their fans!? I quickly search for a exit from the situation. My anxiety jumping. My name being called out from every direction.

Then suddenly someone grabs my waist and lifts me onto their shoulder. "HEY!" I shout loudly. I close my eyes tight. The person begins to run. I open my eyes to see us leaving behind a huge crowd of people. I look down to see a ass!

I grab her waist and throw her over my shoulder. Her being so light weight. It was pretty simple. I then run towards a door that guards sent me to.

My face glowing red. The pants being khaki joggers. "ZAK!" I yell. Remembering Alex called him that. He totally ignores me.

I hear my voice being called so soft yet loud. I let out a small chuckle. The guards open the door. I rush in. The guards closing it behind us.

We enter a room. The door shuts behind us. I don't know if I should be grateful for the escape or worried. All is left is me and him. And our heavy breathing. Both of us out of shape.

"I think I'm gonna faint." I say touching my head. The person slowly let's me down. I push my hair back and wipe my face with my sleeve. I try catching my breath while counting in my head.

"Y/N!" I suddenly get carried into the air and turned around in circles. I let a few giggles escape my lips. "That was crazy! I thought I lost you!" I push my hair out my face and stare into Alex's black eyes. "That's was...a bruh moment!" I yell happily.

I turn to face the person who saved me.

---
Don't forget to like and follow!
Word count:1022