New people

I turn to face the person who saved me.

He has the cutest smile with his perfect dimples

He has the cutest smile with his perfect dimples. His full bushy eyebrows challenging my eyebrow game. His dark brown hair showing how nice of a person he is. And his tan skin color fitting him perfect. And his hair looking thick and fluffy yet perfectly messy. It's hard to imagine this skinny dude carry me and run with my weight. I mean he isn't the skinniest person.

"Thanks for saving me from out there. I swear I didn't know exactly what to do. If it weren't the most obvious. I mean I was shaking and I-" "Y/n, your rambling again." Alex says grabbing my shoulder. My cheek burning from embarrassment.

I turn to face Alex. I'm greeted by his "your rambling again" face.

His skin paler then Zak's

His skin paler then Zak's. Yet his smile equally as cute. He just has lesser dimples. Which doesn't bother me. I tap his hat down hearing a deep sigh from him.

"Anyways welcome Zak." Alex says throwing his hand up. Zak shaking it. Both of this with a tight grip. "Ouch! My hand would have fell off." Zak and Alex both chuckle. "Give me your hand." Zak says, putting his hand out. I nervously put my small hands into his larger hands.

He slowly tightens his grip. "Aye now. We ain't trying to break her hand." Alex says pulling our hand apart. "I wasn't even gonna hurt her!" Zak says, causing me to laugh.

"Let's just get going." Alex says, walking out through a door. The door leads to a white hall all the way to a different door. It reads Exit in red glow lights. "A hallway for nothing. Just for another door." I laugh opening the door.

Right there infront is a clean Lamborghini. It's beauty shinning from the sun reflection. It's pure black color making me love it more.

Zak quickly stands beside it and gives his weirdest smile. "Just got her. Isn't she gorgeous." Zak says, sliding his hand across the car. "Beauty. Baby!" I yell loudly stepping closer to it. I could admire it for hours. "It really be like that sometimes. Huh?" Alex questions. "Pure money." I mumble.

---Drive to Mansion---

We make our way to a mansion.

The mansion making me drool. Is this Zak's house? Is he that rich?!