Ness' first day and the new kids

A/N I'm just coming up with things as I go. But hopefully this will turn out good. A lot of the inspiration comes from my own experiences. To add, some elements of the Earthbound/Mother story lines will be involved. PSI stuff will be introduced next chapter. This is an introductory thing so it'll be long and boring. This is my first story, so judge harshly! Claus is still alive, but Hinawa is dead. Anyways here we gooooo! Also I was listening to Mean Girls while writing so give this song a listen,

Ness POV (This whole chapter is from Ness' Pov)

Sometimes I wake up earlier than I'm supposed to, like if I have an alarm set for 6:00 AM, sometimes I'll wake up at 5:00. It's not really a problem, I just go back to sleep. The problem arises when I sleep to deep afterwords. And that is exactly what started my first day of high school.

"NESS HONEY WAKE UP YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF FRESHMAN YEAR!" I jolted up from a deep sleep to my mom yelling at my door. She is a nice woman, but she can be a little excessive when it comes to the timing of things; but as people say, time management is important. Anyways, I run down the stairs to see Tracy, my sister who is starting 6th grade today, looked at me with a nasty glare. "Tracy what the hell are you on about now?" I ask. She laughs as I sit there with cereal in my mouth with a confused look. "Oh Ness I'm not gonna kill you... You should just have an alarm that's not some trash rap song if you are gonna sleep through it!" She yells with a annoyed but humorous voice. My mom walked into the dining room laughing. She looks at us with that "stop being dumb kids" parental look. "First of all Ness, try not to start swearing a lot. Secondly, Tracy people will sleep in their alarms all the time in high school, so get used to it!" Tracy pouted but just ate her pop tart and went up the room. I finished my cereal and went up to get ready for school. I plopped on the yellow and blue striped shirt that seems to define me and a pair of denim shorts. Not the ripped ones, that's kind of gay to be honest. Anyways I kissed my mom goodbye after she took some "OH MY GOD MY BABY BOY IS IN HIGH SCHOOL" pictures for her Facebook wall, then I bolted out the door to catch the bus.

I walk up to the bus stop to see my old group of friends. There was Paula, a blonde girl who always sports a pink dress, but today she opted for a pink shirt and some jeans. What a change up, I guess high school calls for some fashion changes. Jeff was wearing a nice pair of jeans with a green polo, but he still sported that bowl cut of his. It makes me laugh every time. Finally there's poo, he was wearing all white, which I'm kind of worried about because of well, messes. Any who, others were also there that I recognized, Ninten, who oddly shared the same style but with slightly darker shades of yellow and blue, we bonded over our shared styles. There was also Ana, Ninten's supportive girlfriend, a very nice girl that I would have died to go out with but she's dating someone else. We all said out hello's and hitched on the bus to school.

Half the day passed by and it was now lunch. Ness and his friends sat eating whatever the cafeteria gave them. I thought about a lot of things and sat in silence. One of these was the fact that my dad was never home anymore. My mother and him divorced three years ago but he always video called every week to catch up. But for the past year he did not eve bother to audio call or text me. Its kind of sad since he used to call so often. I get emotional inside about it but I won't actually have a showing of emotions on the outside. After all, I'm supposed to be sporty and masculine, never showing feelings. also, fun fact, I'm gay, but apparently that's something you can get bullied for. So I try to keep those feelings bottled up. "Hey Ness you okay?" Paula asked, with everyone else looking at me with a concerned look. I responded with "Yea I'm f-fine." "First of all, we know this is a little bit much, being in high school and having to up hold new standards and all. But don't let it get to your mind. Relax kiddo." Jeff always tried to reassure anyone when he thought they were having trouble with anything. It was nice knowing I had friends to turn to, except when it came to my sexuality which I suggested to myself I would just keep a secret at this point. Sometimes, it makes me sad, angry, even depressed that I can't open up about my feelings. So many people can but why can't I?

I was quiet for most of the time until; "Hey Ness you heard two kids from the Nowhere Islands are transferring to our school today?" Paula asked with an intent to figure out my level of interest. "That's really far away, what caused them to transfer here to Onett?" Poo responded to my question with some grim news. "I heard their mom died and that their home town brought about too many bad memories." Jeff added, "Tazmily was a small village that sprawled into what we would consider a suburban town, but not really connected to a city." With that I perked up when a crowd of kids all crowded around one table. I walked over and pushed my way to the front of the crowd. When I got there I saw two kids, both boys, being ferociously questioned about their origins. "Where do you come from?" "How did this one lose his arm?" "Who are your parents?" One of them was a ginger with a cowlick hair style with a shirt that was bright baby blue and yellow striped. The other was a blonde boy with a red and yellow striped t-shirt. They both looked identical like twins so I guessed they were brothers. Both boys just tried to ignore the questions until one girl, a sophomore from my understanding, asked "Are you both twins?" To that the ginger replied "Yes we are, I'm Claus and my brother here is Lucas. Now can you stop asking questions and just leave?" With that some of the students snickered and gave judgmental looks but others, knowing that it was a little bit overwhelming to be asking so much of them just left.

"Lucas I'm just gonna use the bathroom I'll be back" Claus then left the table. I didn't take much interest in Clause, who had what seemed to be a bionic arm. I'll be honest it was pretty cool, but the blonde took over my thoughts. Damn he is really cute. Those baby blue eyes are just shimmering in the light and slight blush is jus- wait I can't let anyone know so chill out. My thoughts were just invading my mind at the moment. "H-h-hey there. Do y-you uh want to talk or s-s-something?" the blonde questioned with a stutter. "If you don't mind?" I said with a smile. The blonde just nodded and I sat next to him. Maybe I could learn more about him. Maybe I can start to open up more with this Lucas, cause hot damn he was cute. I could tell this was gonna be an interesting school year, and Lucas would most likely play a big part.

Post Note: This was trash and I'm supposed to be studying for physics. But this was an introduction. Please critique and judge harshly but be nice. I've been wanting to write something for a long time and never expected it to be a Nesscas story. I'll update as frequently as possible. This was long, sorry! Anyways I'll study more now. BYEE NOW!