FANCY

Lucas' POV

Thankfully that first day wasn't such a drag. I mean yeah people were asking so many stupid questions that are none of their business to them, but that's only natural right? Besides all the questions, Claus seemed to make a couple of friends. I on the other hand started talking to that Ness kid during lunch but the bell rang immediately after, but I did notice that he was in all my classes for the Monday, Wednesday, Friday blocks. I was just thinking about a lot of things until...

"Hey Lucas what are you thinking about there? Are you gonna keep walking or just stall out here?" Claus looked at me and just laughed. I didn't really notice that I was stopped in my tracks. I guess when people think hard they are inclined to stay still. "Sorry Claus I was just thinking about today." 

We continued down the street over to my house. It wasn't extravagant but it was enough for Claus and I to comfortably. It was a cozy two floor suburban with a nice kitchen I could use in the future. The front had a nice little garden as well. I opened the door and was greeted by Kumatora and my dog boney. She was tall and on most days she wore a blue dress that looked like an oversized sweater rather than a dress, but that's just my opinion. She was our guardian of sorts, our dad stayed back in Tazmily for work and our mom, well she died a little over two years ago. Boney was a brown mutt so I never knew his exact breed. But he was lovable and energetic nevertheless.

 "How were both ya first days?" She looked like she was ready to hear some sort of interesting gossip like what you would here on reality TV. Claus perked up as if he was annoyed and replied "Too many kids asking about things that don't matter to them, but I did make new friends!" Kumatora looked really delighted, it was almost alarming. She then turned to me and raised her brows. "I made one friend I guess, his name was Ness I think?" She looked satisfied with that answer and told us to do out homework, so Claus and I went to our rooms to study or do whatever we were supposed to. I just kept thinking about Ness for some reason. But I'm not gay, everyone is made fun for that. Maybe he's just a good person, I don't know. I just kind of sat at my desk thinking.

A couple of hours passed and I thought I would cook dinner since Claus and Kumatora were napping in their rooms. I was in the middle of making some Omelettes when the door bell suddenly rang. Kumatora got out of bed complaining how she was woken up from her sleep. I went to look at who it possibly could be. Kumatora opened the door and lone behold it was Ness, holding what seemed to be some freshly baked cookies. 

Ness' POV

My mom told me to greet the new neighbors we had. "Why me, I'm tired enough as it is." My mom just told me to go and mingle in her stead while handing me a plate of cookies she just baked. My thoughts were mostly on that new kid I met though. Lucas if I recall, he seemed nice. We didn't get to talk much since the bell rang, but I noticed him in all my blocks today. Not going to lie, he was kind of cute. But I won't let that get to me. I walked out my house and walked to the one directly across my street, where these new people lived. When I got there I gulped and rang the door bell anticipating for it to be some married couple. But what I opened to was a much more pleasant surprise.

"Ness? Whatchu doing here?" Lucas looked confused but the way his eyes lightened up, I could tell he was also pleasantly surprised. A tall girl with short pink hair was in front of Lucas at the door. She looked at Lucas and I while starting to smirk a little. "OHHHH SO YOU'RE NESS!" I looked at her with confusion, but she let out her hand gesturing for a hand shake. I took it but right as they contacted, a sudden shock caused both Kumatora and I to swipe our arms back in shock. (See what I did there. Hah I'm not funny)

Lucas' POV

I looked at Kumatora, who had a surprised look on her face. The same reaction then happened when I also gave Ness a handshake. This confirmed my suspicions so I asked him "You wouldn't happen to have PSI would you?" He looked at me startled. A frown of confusion then turned into a genuine smile. Which was really cute to me for some reason. Anyways moving on. "I do actually. I'm surprised, but glad that I met another PSI user, two at that!" Ness seemed really happy to see that he found people that have the same type of abilities as himself. He also seemed a bit chilly. So I invited him and he agreed with a bright smile.

"So what brings you here with those delicious looking cookies?" Those cookies did look really good but I controlled my urge to grab them. Ness seemed to notice and gave me a devilish smirk.

"I just came here to greet my new neighbors who happened to be you guys! By the way Kumatora are you like Lucas' sibling or something?" Kumatora poked her head out of the kitchen and said "No I'm just their gaurdian, their dad is still in Tazmily and their mom.... ANYWAYSSS CLAUS GET YOUR SLEEPY ASS OUTTA HERE WE HAVE A VISITOR!" I didn't want to tell Ness about our mom just yet. It still is a touchy subject, enough to make me tear up at just the memory of the whole ordeal. I still have flashbacks every now and then but I'll stop thinking about for now, especially with Ness here. 

Claus stepped out of his room, took one good look at Ness, said hi, and went back into his 'Lair of relaxation' or whatever he called it. It was just me an Ness sitting on the couch by then. But the I remembered something of grave importance. "AWWW SHUCKS THE OMELETTES MIGHT HAVE OVER COOKED!" Ness laughed as I frantically ran into kitchen to check. They luckily just finished cooking but all five of them developed a crust, which is fine. Then I realized, Why did I make five omelettes?, I thought. Since I have an extra I asked Ness if he would like to stay for dinner. "I would be glad to, let me set these cookies down on the counter top!"

Nothing interesting happened while we were eating, Claus and Kuma both went back to their rooms after getting ready for bed. "Man those were some good omelettes, they were even better than the ones you get at a fancy restaurant!" I was heavily blushing, no one really complimented my cooking besides Claus and Kumatora, but that's because no one has tasted it before. '"Crap look at the time, better get going. See you tomorrow Fancy boy!" With that he left.

I have no idea what happened just now. My heart just jumped for some odd reason. There was no way, no that's impossible. I can't be gay. Whatever, I'll just go to sleep now and maybe that feeling  will go away. But the way he said the word 'fancy', that was just ingenious. Never mind, I need some shut eye.

Ness' POV

 That was an interesting night. But its a nice thing that Lucas lives so close by. I walked up to my house and saw my mom at the table doing some work at the computer. "Hi honey, what were you up to over there?" She asked but there was no concern in her voice, which would be a normal motherly reaction for being out, or so I thought. "A new friend I made today lives over there. His name is Lucas, and he invited me to eat dinner with him!" My mom looked happy with the result of that. With that she told me to go up to my room and sleep for the school day tomorrow.

Man Lucas is really cute huh. That slim build with that beautifully chiseled face. And don't even get me started with those big beautiful baby blue eyes of his. And to top it all off, that shiny blonde hair. I don't even know him to well. Now that I think about it, that comment I made about him being fancy did fluster him. Maybe he feels the same way. For now he is the boy I can say I secretly fancy. 

A/N: Sorry this took so long, this week was hectic! Hopefully this was better. It may be confusing but I'm trying! Anyways school is coming up and my schedule shouldn't be too hectic but I don't know about the work. Hopefully senior year treats me well so I can continue writing these. I'm also writing other non-fanfic stories on the side so yea.  Anyhow, the name of this chapter was inspired by the TWICE song FANCY. You guys should give it a listen if you like kpop, or even if you don't. It is a really good song imo! See you guys next chapter, thanks for reading!