Why Did I Let You Go...

Darryl and Zak just got into an argument.
"That's it Zak! I've had enough of you, with your stupid pranks and honestly, just you! Why did I agree to let you move in with me!?" Darryl yells, He gets furious. Zak has pushed the limit with his pranks. "You're so stupid! You're so annoying! I just wish you got out of my sight!" Darryl yells louder, not being able to control what he says. Zak looks up at Darryl petrified. "I-I'm sorry, I- I didn't know this would h-happen badly, I didn't me-mean it to go t-this way..." Zak stutters. He looks down at the ground feeling like shit.
Zak turns away and walks off. "Now where are you going!?" Darryl asks. "I'm getting out of your sight, this is what you wanted..." Zak sighs. He grabs the car keys and opens the front door. "But WHERE? Can't you be more specific?" Darryl asks. "I just want to be alone, Darryl. That's all i'm asking." Zak says as he walks out of the house. He slowly closes the door.
Darryl stood there and realised what he just said to Zak. He sits on the couch and places his hands on his face and sigh. "I shouldn't of said that... I'm an idiot." he says to himself.

Zak was on the motorway, almost arriving at his destination. It was on a small hill with beautiful flowers and trees, right next to the river. He would always go there with Darryl on the weekends. He then started to have memories back when Darryl and him were close and would spend time at that mountain talking about their life, dreams, goals and obviously making daisy bracelets. Zak then got distracted by a notification on his phone. He grabbed his phone to quickly check the message, it was from Darryl. The message read: "I'm sorry for what I said to you, just please be home soon and don't do anything stupid."
Zak smiles but that didn't cure his sadness at all. Those words that Darryl said were painful. Who would of known that someone like Darryl would say those things. He then got another message: "And Zak, theres also something i've been wanting to tell you..." Zak eyes widen, he was completely focused on his phone. He received another message: "Zak, I love you, Okay? I just feel r-" Zak got distracted by a car horn, he notices he's about to crash into an incoming vehicle. He quickly tries to steer away but his car was going crazy, skidding left and right, he had no control. He panics. Before he could do anything else, the last thing he saw was his own car crashing into somebody else's.
Everything went black...