At least You're In A Better Place...

!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEATH OR BLOOD PLEASE DON'T READ THIS !!!

"DARRYL!!! NO-"

Vincent was too late, the train had already hit Darryl. He ran to Darryl and stared at his dead, bloody body in horror. "N-No...No... Zak... Then you? No, Please... You guys were the only ones I had..." Vincent whispered, his voice was weak. He sobbed loudly, he started screaming. He could tell by the state of Darryl he was for sure dead. Blood was everywhere, on the ground, on Vincent clothes. "I should of stopped you... It my fucking fault..." He sobbed.

Darryl woke up in a bright world. Everything was so white and cloudy. He stood up and looked around. "H-hello...Where am I?" Darryl whispered, He got no response, It was so quiet and empty. He was confused, he looked around. After a long walk around, seeing nothing but white, Darryl heard sobbing and notice a silhouette, he walked closer to it. The sobbing then got louder and he eventually notice who the silhouette was.

"V-Vincent! What are you doing here!?" Darryl yells. But he didn't get a response back. Darryl came closer and tried to tap him on the shoulder but his hand went straight through Vincent's body. "Wait... a-am I...dead?!" Darryl looks at himself. He looks around and notice something was familiar, this was the same place where he died, where that train crushed him. He looks at Vincent and realised what horrible mistake he has made, He left Vincent all by himself. Vincent had to fight with the depression and sadness alone.
"I'll stay alive for you, I'll try my best for you guys...." Vincent whimpered.
"...C-Can you hear me...?" Darryl asked, he slightly starts to panic. He didn't get a reply, Vincent couldn't hear him. He didn't know how to feel, he felt as if he betrayed Vincent, he felt like a horrible person.
Then something came into his mind that completely distracted him.
"I must find Zak..."

Darryl found another place that seemed very familiar. He looked around more and notice where he was, it was at that hill where him and Zak would hang out during the weekends. He felt nostalgic looking at the place, he hasn't been here forever.

Darryl kept walking up the hill, he starts to hear someone singing, it was one of Darryls favourite songs, the singing sounded like a pure angel, he recognised the voice somewhere.
He eventually got to the top of the hill and when he saw who it was, he gasped in surprised.

"ZAK!!!" Darryl yells excitedly
"D—Darryl!?" Zak stops singing, he turns around and looks up at Darryl in shock.
Zak runs to Darryl and jumps onto him, giving him a tight hug.
They both start crying with happiness.
"I-I'm so glad... T-to see you again Darryl..." Zak sobbed into Darryls shoulder.
Darryl plays with Zaks hair and smiles brightly.
"B-but why Darryl, you had such a good life..." Zak looks down upset feeling like it's his fault.
"My life is meaningless without you, Zak..." Darryl softly says back.

Zak looks at Darryl in the eyes and blushes.
Darryl smiles and leans in for the kiss.
"I love you Zak..." Darryl whispers.
"You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this moment, I love you too..."' Zak replies.

Back the to real world, Vincent was sitting all alone in the rain at the graveyard sobbing at Zaks and Darryls grave, All family and friends left ages ago.

"At least you're in a better place..."