Just Get Me Out...

!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEATH PLEASE DON'T READ THIS !!!

Darryl, Vincent, Zaks friends and family were all at the funeral, everyone was crying. Zak was loved by everyone, Darryl couldn't believe that Zak was actually gone. He planned to spend his life with him now everything he's ever dreamed off was gone.

An hour as gone by and everyone has left apart from Darryl and Vincent. Vincent taps Darryl on the shoulder, "Hey I really think we should go home now..."
Darryl couldn't stop crying. He grabs the framed picture of Zak and hugs it tight. Darryl looks at the picture. "Zaks smile was so perfect... I loved everything about him.." Darryl whimpers, more tears start to fall down his cheek.
"I can't take this anymore..." Darryl sighs
"Take what? Darryl please don't think that way.." Vincent hugs him.
Darryl places the framed picture back down and stands up.
They both agreed to go back home.

Darryl and Vincent walked home because it was only a 10 minute walk. Vincent took the long way while Darryl took the short cut through the forest. He then decided to put on his headphones and listen to Zaks favourite song. He missed Zak, words could not explain how much Darryl wanted to see him again, if only he could of just went back in time and stopped Zak from leaving the house. He should of done something. He knew he made an idiotic mistake that will never leave his mind.

Darryl stopped walking and stood still. He looked up at the sky. "Zak, please forgive me, it's all my fault. I just want to see you again, I fucking miss you Zak...we all do..." Darryl whispers to himself as a tear runs down his cheek.

Vincent noticed Darryl standing still. He ran to him. "DARRYL!!" Vincent screams. Darryl was standing on a railway track, he heard the train but didn't move.
"Stay away from me!" Darryl demanded
"NO! I CANT LOSE YOU BOTH!" Vincent yells with tears in his eyes, "MY LIFE HAS BEEN DEPRESSING TOO YOU KNOW! IVE BEEN THROUGH SOME SHIT! I FEEL LIKE IM INVISIBLE AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME BUT ALL I HAVE HERE IS YOU! I CANNOT STAND TO LOSE ANOTHER FRIEND DARRYL!"
Darryl looked at Vincent, then looked at the incoming train. Vincent shoves Darryl off to the side and stands on the track. "YOU'RE INSANE VINCENT!" Darryl screams. "CANT YOU TELL? WE BOTH WENT INSANE!" Vincent screams back.

Darryl stands up, "Vincent, Please... Just get off the track..." he begged.
"Why should I?" Vincent asked.
Darryl sees the train getting closer.
"Because... I NEED TO SEE ZAK AGAIN!" Darryl yells as he pushes Vincent off the track.
Darryl laid on the track and smiled.
"I'm coming for you... Zak..."

"DARRYL!!! NO-"